[3.10] Zeft's Dancing Duo Herald of Agony Pathfinder, Good Clear, Amazing Bossing, Ez Uber Elder

"
NifesNforks escribió:

Wouldn't pathing left after the scion life wheel like this make more sense? Your passive tree grabs Shaper instead but that doesn't seem like a very impactful node compared to another jewel.

yes, its better. If i get more levels i would repath it to get the jewel socket.
"
Ammoconda escribió:
I didn't quite understand linking death mark in the sword, feeding frenzy is a bigger damage buff without death mark. And when the sword leaves, its impossible to death mark enemy since the skill also leaves with the sword.

yes that was mistake on my part. i'll amend it
I'm wondering the purpose of the master toxicist tree. I cal already sustain ~20 stacks of virulence on a single target without toxicist and runebinder. Are those two suppose to allow me to sustain 40 stacks of virulence on a single target?
Is gearing for HoAg better than running chains of command? The latter seems to be a good combo with dancing duo
"
GokzhuL escribió:
Is gearing for HoAg better than running chains of command? The latter seems to be a good combo with dancing duo

you can do that as well. The fun thing about PoE is that u can mix n match skills n mechanics.
"
Slyvanus escribió:
"
GokzhuL escribió:

you can do that as well. The fun thing about PoE is that u can mix n match skills n mechanics.

Can you, though? Chains of Command says: "You cannot have non-Animated Minions"
"
j0zsef escribió:
"
Slyvanus escribió:
"
GokzhuL escribió:

Can you, though? Chains of Command says: "You cannot have non-Animated Minions"

Dancing Dervish is an animated weapon. Tested it with chains of command
Dont do it though, the synergy is only great on paper, in reality the swords kill mobs that your ag and aw now cant and the proc rate of the chains of command chest goes to shit.
IGN: ITwillbeGLORIOUS
Editado por útlima vez por overhans en 11 ene. 2020 6:51:24
I anointed charisma and have the 30% helm enchant. Still can't Support 6L HoA+aspect+hatred. Need to take one more mana reservation node next to sovereignty.
Can't use frenzy monkey this league, they die every second or so. End up using bubble spectre.
Quite happy with the build, done tier 6 awokener so far.
Editado por útlima vez por Ammoconda en 12 ene. 2020 23:35:57
Looks nice. Will give it a try.

Anyone tried mothers embrace belt? I know we are a bit flask slot starved because of the 2 worm flasks. But you could add atziri and sins rebirth for a total of 50% phys as extra chaos damage.

I myself will first try it with indigon and about perma 2k/sec life reg through it. This should give the build a pretty welcome defensive boost and as we a re already PF it suits the build very well.
Editado por útlima vez por Mathorg en 13 ene. 2020 7:57:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional