[3.10] Zeft's Dancing Duo Herald of Agony Pathfinder, Good Clear, Amazing Bossing, Ez Uber Elder

"
Superant19 escribió:
What about using Dancing Duo with Herald of Purity? I'm currently setup as a Scion/Pathfinder/Necro once I finish Uber lab.

Herald of purity works as well. But the pathfinder ascendancy isnt well suited for it.

Strengths of a pathfinder: flask effect, flask regen, elemental ailment immunity, elemental damage and penetration, chaos damage, poison damage and prolif, herald of agony virulence decay.

Herald of purity is best pair with either guardian, elementalist or necromancer.
You can also add that if you switch to the Coming Calamity chest piece, you don't need all the mana reservation nodes and can put them elsewhere (and you wouldn't need helm enchant).

Also, for jewels, getting 1 blind jewel helps. I also got 1 taunt jewel as well to keep them chasing my DD swords.

My first DD was bella's (No longer viable) that was a LL build that was aura heavy. This build piqued my interest, although I'd like to see how it performs on metamorph bosses. I'm curious if the swords can force taunt the meta bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por Plyte en 23 dic. 2019 13:14:20
Fun build was my league starter, I wreck t16 maps and bosses. Phoenix was a breeze, Sirus on the other hand that fight is pure garbage.

Anyways thanks for build me and my bud love it. Hopefully Dancing Duo gets some love for more damage in future releases!
"
Plyte escribió:
You can also add that if you switch to the Coming Calamity chest piece, you don't need all the mana reservation nodes and can put them elsewhere (and you wouldn't need helm enchant).

Also, for jewels, getting 1 blind jewel helps. I also got 1 taunt jewel as well to keep them chasing my DD swords.

My first DD was bella's (No longer viable) that was a LL build that was aura heavy. This build piqued my interest, although I'd like to see how it performs on metamorph bosses. I'm curious if the swords can force taunt the meta bosses.

So I don't have taunt or blind, which I should probly get. The build is very good, I added some pretty big tweeks to maximize potential for t16 's. The league bosses are super easy, but take some time, u still feel like you want more dmg. Since ur swords damage all u need to do is stay out of the way. Sirus is impossible for me since I suck with the blood domes :/
Editado por útlima vez por Noice_Applez en 24 dic. 2019 14:20:23
"
Slyvanus escribió:
"
Superant19 escribió:
What about using Dancing Duo with Herald of Purity? I'm currently setup as a Scion/Pathfinder/Necro once I finish Uber lab.

Herald of purity works as well. But the pathfinder ascendancy isnt well suited for it.

Strengths of a pathfinder: flask effect, flask regen, elemental ailment immunity, elemental damage and penetration, chaos damage, poison damage and prolif, herald of agony virulence decay.

Herald of purity is best pair with either guardian, elementalist or necromancer.

I have Coming Calamity, and Herald Of Purity works great. I'm also using "Fire Golem/Carrion Golem to increase dps they are also affected by "Meat Shield," The Carrion Golem's massive aoe helps kill worms that spawn behind me, I'm using "Vaal Cyclone" and it's just to slow, the 30% reduced movement speed is rough, not to mention "Flame Dash." I wish U could use "Whirling Blades" or something similar that has a faster cast time that would deal aoe damage. Pathfinder is actually one of the most recommended Ascendancies for Scion DD because Worm flask are almost always up.

Are there any Skill gems that you can recommend that would be faster than Cyclone? I was thinking Smite. I'm pure Physical Damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Superant19 en 25 dic. 2019 4:01:00
"
Superant19 escribió:
"
Slyvanus escribió:
"
Superant19 escribió:

I have Coming Calamity, and Herald Of Purity works great. I'm also using "Fire Golem/Carrion Golem to increase dps they are also affected by "Meat Shield," The Carrion Golem's massive aoe helps kill worms that spawn behind me, I'm using "Vaal Cyclone" and it's just to slow, the 30% reduced movement speed is rough, not to mention "Flame Dash." I wish U could use "Whirling Blades" or something similar that has a faster cast time that would deal aoe damage. Pathfinder is actually one of the most recommended Ascendancies for Scion DD because Worm flask are almost always up.

Are there any Skill gems that you can recommend that would be faster than Cyclone? I was thinking Smite. I'm pure Physical Damage.

I agree on going ascendant (PF+Necro) works well for purity. For HoAg, pathfinder has more quality of life with the skill.

For phys skill i would recommend either blade flurry or lacerate? U can try the stampede unique boots from blight which is a great boon to cyclone builds
how much %reduced charge do I need on the writhing jars?
"
Ziveille escribió:
how much %reduced charge do I need on the writhing jars?

you need at least 16% reduced flask charges used if you have the 15% reduced from Arcane Chemistry and 20% reduced flask charges used on the belt.

So in total you need 51% reduced flask charges used for you to used the flask 4 times in a row.

You need 8 uses of the worm flask in total to start rampage before a boss fight.

Wouldn't pathing left after the scion life wheel like this make more sense? Your passive tree grabs Shaper instead but that doesn't seem like a very impactful node compared to another jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por NifesNforks en 27 dic. 2019 15:59:01
I didn't quite understand linking death mark in the sword, feeding frenzy is a bigger damage buff without death mark. And when the sword leaves, its impossible to death mark enemy since the skill also leaves with the sword.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional