Los servidores de PC se reinician en:
Deberían estar funcionando de nuevo en aproximadamente .

[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hi, awesome guide!

I wanted to ask if it is worth including cold penetration instead of one of the other support gems on ice shot? I am struggling pretty badly with cold resits and resits elemental damage.

Also, how do you deal with mana? Do you get mana leach from somewhere? Currently I opted for one of the mana leech nodes.
Editado por útlima vez por tototheone en 19 dic. 2019 6:09:04
Can anyone point me what's wrong with my build?..
i seem to be unable to survive much.. esp on metamorph bosses.. getting 1 shot all over..and my dmg isnt enough to burst on them

also..iceshot+barrage support.. how to maintain the frenzy charges up for metamorph? should we consider frenzy + barrage support so max frenzy all the way?

how do i improve my character from here?
Editado por útlima vez por pandadarren en 19 dic. 2019 7:29:00
YO Dude,
i check you POB Link,
I Think, in your Skilltree is a failure.

you skill claws? Soul Raker tree?? Why that? Missclick?
"
Domi_nik escribió:
YO Dude,
i check you POB Link,

haha sorry dont see the jewel :) Sorry my fault :)
"
Domi_nik escribió:
YO Dude,
i check you POB Link,

Check the sockets near the claw nodes. You use a lioneye's fall to turn the melee nodes into bow nodes.
"
Santa_Desert escribió:

I bought another 15 veiled quivers. again not one mod. I think I'm doing something wrong.

What itemlevel have you tried to unveil? Need to be at least 60 for 3%, 72 for 4% and 81 for 5% chance.
"
Tissiposki escribió:
"
Santa_Desert escribió:

I bought another 15 veiled quivers. again not one mod. I think I'm doing something wrong.

What itemlevel have you tried to unveil? Need to be at least 60 for 3%, 72 for 4% and 81 for 5% chance.

70-74
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
So i think i give up on this build, it is not possible to progress because it is so squishy, i cannot see what im doing wrong here, got 3.6k life and dont know how to improve things , any advice? may have to respec then ;/
"
Santa_Desert escribió:

70-74

Don't want to kick you while you are down but I got the mod from 2 of my first ever veiled quivers (from the same map) ;p The chance is 3% though, need to farm better items to get more...
Editado por útlima vez por Tissiposki en 19 dic. 2019 11:51:59
>league starter
>only puts extremely expensive items and no cheap alternatives

i have absolutely 0 life 0 damage nothing , nice

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional