[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Played this build a few leagues ago for a little. This time around I sloppily threw it together and cast speed of Icestorm feels real slow. Is that just me?
Thanks for the build! I've had fun with it many leagues ago, and decided to try it out again on 3.18.
I seem to still be facing map deaths and one-shots from bosses at times, can anyone give me advice on my build/gear and what I should look at upgrading? Unfortunately I only have 5ex left at this point, and am trying to roll for a better helm.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/hqQ0dAWR
"
DualCoder escribió:
How does one go about setting frost shield up right so that it triggers when i need it?

Need to be sure that all the gem levels work together. Your Cast When Damage Taken shows the max level gem that it can trigger. If your Frost Shield (and other skills) are higher than the level listed on your CWDT, then those skills will never trigger at all!

But be careful about leveling the CWDT too high, because the "Damage Taken" scales up as the gem levels... once it gets to a certain point, you'll need to take a massive hit for CWDT to trigger.

I have my CWDT at 13 now, which can handle a level 14 Frost Shield. The same idea is used for your Immortal Call setup as well as the defenses set up in the 6-link chest, though Kelvynn (original poster of the build) says to not level up the chest CWDT at all... leave it at level 1.

Sorry to be so long-winded, but I hope you get the idea!
i try to use this build to lever act but too hard mob kill me so fast she very weak even i follow guild level in this thread
"
nightmate01 escribió:
i try to use this build to lever act but too hard mob kill me so fast she very weak even i follow guild level in this thread

Try putting more sockets and gems in your staff. This is a synergistic build -- the more damage you do the more you leech and the more defensive you are.

Just 20% quality the staff and use jeweler's orbs. You can get 4S pretty easy, 5S with some work, and 6S if you're lucky. Note your staff has to be at least ilvl 50 to get 6 sockets via orbs.
"
nightmate01 escribió:

Do a few lab runs too... you need the ascendancy points!

You're level 53 now... should sail easily through at least the first two labyrinths.
Can I put HeadHunter on it? will the headhunter make it 5 way carry viable? how much boost can I expect from having a headhunter with this build?
"
__Flex escribió:
Can I put HeadHunter on it? will the headhunter make it 5 way carry viable? how much boost can I expect from having a headhunter with this build?

The clear speed and damage are not good enought to perform well on 5-way, even with HH or MB.
Quick question, why are there 3 curses? AS far as i know, with that build, you can only apply two. What am I missing?
Also, why Ball lightning?
Editado por útlima vez por Alefith en 8 jul. 2022 1:55:46
"
Alefith escribió:
Quick question, why are there 3 curses? AS far as i know, with that build, you can only apply two. What am I missing?
Also, why Ball lightning?

You are missing ether Whispers of Doom or Occultist.
Ball Lightning because its is a good spell. Some might say the bestest of spells. For this purpose at least.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 8 jul. 2022 3:49:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional