[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
twistedties escribió:

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but I'm running into a similar issue with the auras. F&S+Discipline+AotS is 35%+35%+32.5% reserved mana for me. Are there different kinds of AotS? POEwiki indicates that it is supposed to be 25%... I have mine crafted on gloves.

Or was there a more recent patch/change to this?

Arcane Surge is making AotS reserve more mana. Swap the gems in your helm and gloves around and it will be fine.
Ahhh... thanks so much. Did not think about that!
Just curious, as I'm not that knowledgeable to the game.

Would cold penetrate support be better in the weapon? I have one that gives 38% cold penetration and 10% more cold damage.

Just curious!
"
DragoNjester escribió:
Just curious, as I'm not that knowledgeable to the game.

Would cold penetrate support be better in the weapon? I have one that gives 38% cold penetration and 10% more cold damage.

Just curious!

No.

First it is 10% INCREASED, not MORE, there is a huge difference, especially with this build. 10% increased damage is probably around 1-2% more damage.

You get so much resistance penetration, you can get boss resistances down to -50% or lower. At that point 38% more penetration is worth 23% more damage. More resistance penetration you have, smaller % increase to actual damage it is.

Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 22 may. 2021 22:22:36
Ah ok! Thank you, glad I asked before trying to roll sockets to try it.
was trying to use vigilant strike with this, but the attack swing is just so slow, and not spinning your a sitting duck, id there a work around for this or just use frost shield?
Is anyone running this this league? I had good success with a BF/BB Raider but wanted something that was easier to play so I made this, currently level 91 (gear should be public.) I am dying pretty quickly in red tier maps despite having ES on hit from a watcher's eye and ES on kill from my chest. I don't see how I can get a big ES increase without getting into jewels that are 8 EX+, which I can't afford. Does anyone have any recommendations for how to increase survivability that won't break the bank?
"
Kwyjibo20 escribió:
Is anyone running this this league? I had good success with a BF/BB Raider but wanted something that was easier to play so I made this, currently level 91 (gear should be public.) I am dying pretty quickly in red tier maps despite having ES on hit from a watcher's eye and ES on kill from my chest. I don't see how I can get a big ES increase without getting into jewels that are 8 EX+, which I can't afford. Does anyone have any recommendations for how to increase survivability that won't break the bank?

Im running at almost 8k ES and didnt have any problem with survivability but lacking of dmg xD haha
"
kv01011994 escribió:
"
Kwyjibo20 escribió:

Im running at almost 8k ES and didnt have any problem with survivability but lacking of dmg xD haha

My damage is pretty good now that I bought some Cold to the Core cluster jewels. And the survivability is not nearly as bad as I thought. I think I just didn't realize how painful the map mod combo of temporal chains and -12 to max resists was, since that made me take a lot more damage while hurting my leech. Did some more modded out red maps after that one without too much problem.

Still, I'd really like to get to like 10k ES. The problem is that I don't really see a way to get more ES from my gear while staying resistance capped. And then the jewels from the cluster build that have Genius or Energy from Naught on them are crazy expensive, as are Split Personality jewels that have INT and ES (as opposed to just INT and, say, armor). Overlord would help too, but again, very expensive. I guess I need to just farm currency, but the problem is that I don't feel strong enough to do it in an efficient way on this build yet.
I assume nothing changed build wise since 3.12. If not that can I have a link to updated POB.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional