[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello guys.. I'm going back to the build after 2 leagues.

Got question about 10% attr / 14% int / 1% per 15 int dmg amulets.

Do you awak increased int % + increased attr %, then exalt slam / craft suffixes cannot be changed / scour / repeat exalt slam?

I dont see any other option.

Atm tried my luck with 3 awaks, but i did % int + 1% per 15 int
"
patrik161 escribió:
Hello guys.. I'm going back to the build after 2 leagues.

Got question about 10% attr / 14% int / 1% per 15 int dmg amulets.

Do you awak increased int % + increased attr %, then exalt slam / craft suffixes cannot be changed / scour / repeat exalt slam?

I dont see any other option.

Not quite. The below is my understanding of how to do this.

Awaken orb to get % attr % int, and at least 1 free prefix.

If it's 1 free, craft suffixes then scour to get 3 free prefixes.

Craft suffixes can't be changed, and exalt slam. You have a 10% chance to hit dam per int (ilvi 80-83 makes it 11.1% chance.)

If you miss, scour and try again. This is 3 exalts per attempt.

If you hit, then craft/slam whatever you like, depending on what you got.

You had the slam/suffix craft order backwards.

--------

Oh sorry it's not 10%. My bad. It's 10% IF you hit a shaper prefix with the slam. But that's not guaranteed.

You're probably better off just buying one.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 8 nov. 2020 20:36:54
Would you guys consider this league start friendly?
"
Vague_Density escribió:

Depends on how fast you want to go. You can get to the maps with nothing but cheap uniques and 1 alc jewelry (see the Leveling Guide). But it takes at least a couple of hours for the uniques to become available.

If you start several hours after the launch, or just play slow, then it's totally fine for a league start. However, if you rush forward as soon as the server unlocks then you need a build that scales from just the gem levels (e.g. something like a summoner or miner/trapper).
Alright, thats what i ended up while crafting chest, still trying for both t1 es / t1 int flat / t1 inc% int. But will work as temporary i guess

What about crafting 250 + es hubris, t1 int flat + t1 inc% int ? Just spam essence of spite?
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Vague_Density escribió:

Depends on how fast you want to go. You can get to the maps with nothing but cheap uniques and 1 alc jewelry (see the Leveling Guide). But it takes at least a couple of hours for the uniques to become available.

If you start several hours after the launch, or just play slow, then it's totally fine for a league start. However, if you rush forward as soon as the server unlocks then you need a build that scales from just the gem levels (e.g. something like a summoner or miner/trapper).

Thanks! I'm not an experienced player so that'll be good for me
Alright finally done with 36 challenges. Took a while longer than needed cause I didn't want to pay for them.
Really fun build. Best time I've had tweaking a passive tree and jewel stacking out the ass was awesome. Also have fully self-crafted rares was cool (didn't play Harvest). Big thanks to Akisailent for being my build buddy/guide. Might go back for 40/40 since the league's extended.

Have nice cluster jewels, a 2 mod Watcher's Eye and Emp's Wit too but cbf dismantling my tree to link them. :)
Okey started crafting/buying gear yesterday. Thats what i managed to get so far :
(really happy with the hubris )

Sadly no luck with int % / attr % / 1% per 15 int ammy :(

Got these if anyone will need lol
Editado por útlima vez por patrik161 en 10 nov. 2020 7:28:12
Just a follow up on this build when i first started i wasnt sure how it would go but after spending like 18exalts on my gear and having over 2300int and 10k ES im really enjoying playing CI it feels so much safer then a life build i played previously there still some gems i need work on soon but been a real fun strong underrated build might even play it next league cheers Kelvynn
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 10 nov. 2020 9:10:41
I dont remember if it was always like that, but whenever monsters hits me, the cyclone stops for an second, do i miss something?

Also 11k es atm, 2850 int, and i barely cleaned up normal tuls breachstone for lvl 70, i mean i cleaned it up but the dps was really low. Tooltip shows 23k. It was test, so had no gems except in the staff.

Editado por útlima vez por patrik161 en 10 nov. 2020 12:08:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional