[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Phate4219 escribió:

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply, it's very appreciated.

Guess I got no reason to change out of Fenumus for quite a while then, until I'm rich enough to swap to cluster tree and also afford a decent rare chest.

Not sure what I'll do about Vortex, cause so far it doesn't seem like I need it to take care of packs (since they just die to icestorm, whether they're in the bonechill area of frostblink or not). But guess as the levels go up with higher map tiers, I will maybe need it then.

I want Frostblink in some socket anyways, so may as well have it linked to the bonechill / arcane surge - will just need a lil bit of rearranging and recoloring when I want to have Vortex as well. (and will cost me the Frostwall from my CWDT 4L which isn't strictly necessary)

And I guess it also has a bit to do with convenience, just holding the right-mousekey for cyclone while moving about and frostblinking from pack to pack (low cooldown cause Stampede) is less of a strain for my hand than also pressing or holding an extra hotkey for Vortex. (.. the strain mainly cause I got all hotkeys on gaming mouse side-buttons, maybe changing a hotkey for vortex to keyboard then may make it less taxing)

Anyhow, I'll figure it out from here. ..was just blabbering on a bit about my reasons. No need to reply to this, but thanks again for your help ^^
I gone lvl89 red tier maps. Having problems with killing the Reedemer. How you do it? I just get one-shot every time
"
schattenwulf escribió:
"
Phate4219 escribió:

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply, it's very appreciated.

Guess I got no reason to change out of Fenumus for quite a while then, until I'm rich enough to swap to cluster tree and also afford a decent rare chest.

Not sure what I'll do about Vortex, cause so far it doesn't seem like I need it to take care of packs (since they just die to icestorm, whether they're in the bonechill area of frostblink or not). But guess as the levels go up with higher map tiers, I will maybe need it then.

I want Frostblink in some socket anyways, so may as well have it linked to the bonechill / arcane surge - will just need a lil bit of rearranging and recoloring when I want to have Vortex as well. (and will cost me the Frostwall from my CWDT 4L which isn't strictly necessary)

And I guess it also has a bit to do with convenience, just holding the right-mousekey for cyclone while moving about and frostblinking from pack to pack (low cooldown cause Stampede) is less of a strain for my hand than also pressing or holding an extra hotkey for Vortex. (.. the strain mainly cause I got all hotkeys on gaming mouse side-buttons, maybe changing a hotkey for vortex to keyboard then may make it less taxing)

Anyhow, I'll figure it out from here. ..was just blabbering on a bit about my reasons. No need to reply to this, but thanks again for your help ^^

plug this into POB if you can, I have it for sale for 1ex
"
phantom_god escribió:
isnt synthesized belt better? with 18% increased int its the same as coil unless u get 1 with int courrpet

Corrupted Coil gives higher Int. But most importantly, not being immune to shock and ignite can be very annoying. Yes, you are still immune when standing on consecrated ground which you can easily create with flasks or wait till you get hit. But that slows you down and you become dependent on flasks.

For the QoL alone, Coil is already better.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Why don't we use lightning nova instead of Ball lightning in chest???

Ball Lightning is a fast and far reaching projectile that hits all targets in a decent radius along its path 5 times per second per target. That's a lot of hits. It's the best curse vessel. Plus it makes you really hard to kill in a nasty map if you have Watcher's Eye with ES gain on hit.

Lightning Nova is slow, doesn't work well if you want to move fast, and it doesn't produce nearly as many hits as Ball Lightning.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
so am currently sitting at 3900 int and 15k es with a tooltip dps of 104,000 and a PoB Shaper dps of 425k

What do you do with those stats? Everything is already getting 1-shot.

But more curious, how often do you die? You have sacrificed most of your leech, plus some of the ailment immunity.

Also, you've mentioned that you have 5x CttC. Where? That would require 5 cluster jewels. I don't see that many on your character.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
so am currently sitting at 3900 int and 15k es with a tooltip dps of 104,000 and a PoB Shaper dps of 425k

What do you do with those stats? Everything is already getting 1-shot.

But more curious, how often do you die? You have sacrificed most of your leech, plus some of the ailment immunity.

Also, you've mentioned that you have 5x CttC. Where? That would require 5 cluster jewels. I don't see that many on your character.

I've got that extra spell leech node at the top right of thread of hope. I only die when I stand in shit on shaper or uber elder lol otherwise t16 mirrored delirium are a breeze juiced.

I've been playing with the tree a fair bit.

When I had 5 X cttc the 5th was on a mega with vengeful commander. The 4th was bottom left in Liu of the brute force. I had about 10% more dps but lost 10% es and int.im considering dropping discipline which will save me 3 passive points in the tree and open up a socket for something else.

It also allows me to convert all 7 mana reserve jewels into a total of 7% cold penetration which is quite a big dps boost. (Having 10% of maximum mana as max es is better than discipline)
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 13 oct. 2020 15:28:28
What are people's thoughts on using a helm that has a ball lightning enchant?

Ball lightning shoots an additional ball. That would be OP having double balls popping out everywhere haha

Would be at the cost of 15% reduced zealotry/hatred mana reserve though.

I'm going to try and swap my 2 watchers eyes for one and drop arcane surge while affected by zealotry to combine 30 es gained on hit with 10% of max mana as extra es.

I will have to slot arcane surge back in.....might have to ditch righteous fire otherwise I'm not sure what gem to drop? An ideas?

My gem slots are stretched thin!

Enlighten LVL 4 + vaal discipline + hatred + zealotry

Vaal righteous fire > frostdash + vortex + bonechill

Clarity LVL 1 > Immortal call 21 + cwdt 21 + frost bomb

Cwdt LVL 1 + ball lightning LVL 4 + awakened hextouch + enfeeble + elemental weakness + frostbite

How would you fit arcane surge in? I could drop a synth ring and get a socket but would lose 7% int which is quite a big loss given my total int. (Probably 150ish)
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 13 oct. 2020 17:34:32
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
What are people's thoughts on using a helm that has a ball lightning enchant?

Ball lightning shoots an additional ball. That would be OP having double balls popping out everywhere haha

Would be at the cost of 15% reduced zealotry/hatred mana reserve though.

I'm going to try and swap my 2 watchers eyes for one and drop arcane surge while affected by zealotry to combine 30 es gained on hit with 10% of max mana as extra es.

I will have to slot arcane surge back in.....might have to ditch righteous fire otherwise I'm not sure what gem to drop? An ideas?

My gem slots are stretched thin!

Enlighten LVL 4 + vaal discipline + hatred + zealotry

Vaal righteous fire > frostdash + vortex + bonechill

Clarity LVL 1 > Immortal call 21 + cwdt 21 + frost bomb

Cwdt LVL 1 + ball lightning LVL 4 + awakened hextouch + enfeeble + elemental weakness + frostbite

How would you fit arcane surge in? I could drop a synth ring and get a socket but would lose 7% int which is quite a big loss given my total int. (Probably 150ish)

what's the purpose of clarity? some interaction with watcher's eye?
Editado por útlima vez por adambog en 13 oct. 2020 18:16:41
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
+29 Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Note: ~b/o 38 exalted

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional