Hemzokuken escribió:
"
motokorth escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

force 36 int implicit

Oh how do you do that?

It's just a lapis amulet

ugh another bit of forgetfulness. I swear baby brain affects the dads too!
I might sell that for 7ex if anyone wants it.

I think I'll use my one with hatred aura reduce.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 11 oct. 2020 22:54:56
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I might sell that for 7ex if anyone wants it.

I think I'll use my one with hatred aura reduce.

DW sold it for 10ex
Update to my build expierience

After getting a lot of chaos i could update my gear in that way, that i could afford the jewels with cold to the core and prismatic heard. also i couldnt get a really good chest - i bricked 16 times my 12 inc int ones and got then nothing better as i have - and the rings are medicore, i got last night a watchers eye. And now i feel good enought, that i can say the build works ok isch.
Its still way weeker as in delirium and garden league but now i can facetank most bosses as bevor and heists are not a problem longer. Only bad mods make sometimes problems.

Still not doable for me are blight maps. now i can do the lowest of them but tier 5 and above is a pain and i still fail. Also legion encounter is really bad in case of boxes in 3 legions fight. (more i didnt try as i ask a friend of mine to make the 4 legion fight tonight with a hh build what is since all leagues since legion the best build to make most rows of loot) Also in delirium when dmg is the best i ever had, he got 20 % more loot as i now i think its more then double of me. Will try if i got enougth splinters).

But its not a small budget to do all contend build anymore :-(
But with my invest the build feels good enought to do most contend and exspecially heists are unbeliveabel good with cycloning throught all mobs without dying.

so for me the watchers eye is the greatest survability upgrade this league.

On the other hand hatred didnd pay it out. the skillpoints for getting it worked are better invested in dmg and leech notes. (my opinion)

This evening i will get the cat (2 challenges left :-)
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Update to my build expierience

After getting a lot of chaos i could update my gear in that way, that i could afford the jewels with cold to the core and prismatic heard. also i couldnt get a really good chest - i bricked 16 times my 12 inc int ones and got then nothing better as i have - and the rings are medicore, i got last night a watchers eye. And now i feel good enought, that i can say the build works ok isch.
Its still way weeker as in delirium and garden league but now i can facetank most bosses as bevor and heists are not a problem longer. Only bad mods make sometimes problems.

Still not doable for me are blight maps. now i can do the lowest of them but tier 5 and above is a pain and i still fail. Also legion encounter is really bad in case of boxes in 3 legions fight. (more i didnt try as i ask a friend of mine to make the 4 legion fight tonight with a hh build what is since all leagues since legion the best build to make most rows of loot) Also in delirium when dmg is the best i ever had, he got 20 % more loot as i now i think its more then double of me. Will try if i got enougth splinters).

But its not a small budget to do all contend build anymore :-(
But with my invest the build feels good enought to do most contend and exspecially heists are unbeliveabel good with cycloning throught all mobs without dying.

so for me the watchers eye is the greatest survability upgrade this league.

On the other hand hatred didnd pay it out. the skillpoints for getting it worked are better invested in dmg and leech notes. (my opinion)

This evening i will get the cat (2 challenges left :-)

Yes I agree, bascily for the build to be as good as it was, you need more investment in it
I have bricked 2 amulets in 2 days...

But decided to keep this one

so am currently sitting at 3900 int and 15k es with a tooltip dps of 104,000 and a PoB Shaper dps of 425k
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

so am currently sitting at 3900 int and 15k es with a tooltip dps of 104,000 and a PoB Shaper dps of 425k

How are you bricking amulets? AFAIK, you have a 100% chance to get the good shader & crusader affix for each awakener's orb (assuming you are careful with the affixes.)

The hard part is getting three good affixes (10% 14% and 1% dam per 15 int.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 12 oct. 2020 16:15:38
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

How are you bricking amulets? AFAIK, you have a 100% chance to get the good shader & crusader affix for each awakener's orb (assuming you are careful with the affixes.)

Going for the sneaky annul ;)
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Going for the sneaky annul ;)

So you annulled off BOTH good affixes on BOTH amulets?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional