[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Thanks man...good to have someone to bounce ideas off.

I wonder why zealotry isn't mentioned on page 1 at all?

What if we got 4 large clusters with cold to the core instead of the 64 int? Only spending 3 points on each large other than the split personalities one??

You could do it, but we need sockets to get more int, so basicly you trading cold to the core + another notable for a lot of flat int from passive, which is bad for us as we scale pretty much everything from int. Zealotry is not mentioned bcs hatred is already mentioned, to get both + discpline you already need to min max and do some shenanigans

any chance you help me understand how to improve my progress/tree?

i feel stuck in place :s

do i want 10% attruibte and 14% int/over 14% int and 1% dmg per 15 int
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 1 oct. 2020 12:39:38
I changed my tree to be more like yours Akisailent (I had to keep Holy Dominion and I don't have the levels/cash to get extra large clusters) and geez what a huge improvement. I gained ~600 ES and something like 30k damage per hit vs Sirus.

Really can't wait for them to fix the bloody Heists so I can get income for the expensive stuff.
"
Tsplodey escribió:
I changed my tree to be more like yours Akisailent (I had to keep Holy Dominion and I don't have the levels/cash to get extra large clusters) and geez what a huge improvement. I gained ~600 ES and something like 30k damage per hit vs Sirus.

Really can't wait for them to fix the bloody Heists so I can get income for the expensive stuff.

Happy it helped you! Also whoever tries my same passive tree, keep in mind that I am min maxing it, so if you dont have exact same jewels etc, there is probably a better optimisation for you, like swaping few points here and there or shifting some jewels, so dont just copy/paste my tree.
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Thanks man...good to have someone to bounce ideas off.

I wonder why zealotry isn't mentioned on page 1 at all?

What if we got 4 large clusters with cold to the core instead of the 64 int? Only spending 3 points on each large other than the split personalities one??

You could do it, but we need sockets to get more int, so basicly you trading cold to the core + another notable for a lot of flat int from passive, which is bad for us as we scale pretty much everything from int. Zealotry is not mentioned bcs hatred is already mentioned, to get both + discpline you already need to min max and do some shenanigans

Attributes and int %, 1%dmg per 15 int is a nice bonus but you want as much int as you can. If I got time i will take a look at your tree later
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Tsplodey escribió:

Happy it helped you! Also whoever tries my same passive tree, keep in mind that I am min maxing it, so if you dont have exact same jewels etc, there is probably a better optimisation for you, like swaping few points here and there or shifting some jewels, so dont just copy/paste my tree.

Thread of Hope was the big one for me. First time playing Scion so I'm not thinking of all the unique jewels that she can benefit from more than any other class.

You could do it, but we need sockets to get more int, so basicly you trading cold to the core + another notable for a lot of flat int from passive, which is bad for us as we scale pretty much everything from int. Zealotry is not mentioned bcs hatred is already mentioned, to get both + discpline you already need to min max and do some shenanigans[/quote]

do i want 10% attruibte and 14% int/over 14% int and 1% dmg per 15 int[/quote]

Attributes and int %, 1%dmg per 15 int is a nice bonus but you want as much int as you can. If I got time i will take a look at your tree later [/quote]

tyvm and i will look into ur tree and try to fix it like urs

its mostly my gear tbh
[/quote]

You could do it, but we need sockets to get more int, so basicly you trading cold to the core + another notable for a lot of flat int from passive, which is bad for us as we scale pretty much everything from int. Zealotry is not mentioned bcs hatred is already mentioned, to get both + discpline you already need to min max and do some shenanigans[/quote]

Attributes and int %, 1%dmg per 15 int is a nice bonus but you want as much int as you can. If I got time i will take a look at your tree later [/quote]

and sorry for asking but how the fuck did u make so much currency? its like watching fastasfuck account holy shit
"
"
"

Attributes and int %, 1%dmg per 15 int is a nice bonus but you want as much int as you can. If I got time i will take a look at your tree later

and sorry for asking but how the fuck did u make so much currency? its like watching fastasfuck account holy shit

Selling stuff i find and converting other currency to caos/exalts. Like I sell items for 3c and over (here experience really helps to distinguish between junk itemsor expensive), run maps or heists, and once I have enough fus/jewel/chromes etc to exchange for 1 ex I do it, and so on. I made probably half of my currency just by selling fuses and jewelers orbs. I was also lucky by droping a 14ex circle of fear ring with 8%max life implicit roll. thats basicly it
Editado por útlima vez por Akisailent en 1 oct. 2020 15:08:55
Tbh not dropping too much flat int to get that extra damage. It's only an extra 5 points for a 4th cold to the core and we could only spend 2 points on second and third cluster to get cold to the core too (3 if you want a single cluster).

That's 11 points minimum to get 4 X cold to the core. Basically instead of getting second noteable passive on 2 cluster we are choosing a 4th cold to the core which I think is worth it. (Numbers prove it on PoB)

As for using zealotry as well I think it definitely helps once you're at a stage you can min/max a little.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 1 oct. 2020 17:42:02

Selling stuff i find and converting other currency to caos/exalts. Like I sell items for 3c and over (here experience really helps to distinguish between junk itemsor expensive), run maps or heists, and once I have enough fus/jewel/chromes etc to exchange for 1 ex I do it, and so on. I made probably half of my currency just by selling fuses and jewelers orbs. I was also lucky by droping a 14ex circle of fear ring with 8%max life implicit roll. thats basicly it[/quote]

insane really :o i will try to do it as well i guess :P

the problom is i got 7 exlt siting in the bank with no clue where to go from there lol

so does 10% increased attribue with 14% increased int is better?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional