[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken escribió:
Oh right cortex maps lol yeah did one earlier...t14 felt fine

I really want corrupted blood cannot be cast on your corrupted implicit for a jewel...

Disregard! Got a 23 int fertile mind jewel with corrupted blood immunity for 20c! Bargain! :D

With the snipes....got a 1% mana reserve reduced perfect roll fertile jewel for 8c 😂😂

If we get all of our jewels 1% reduced mana reserve can we refund 3 points in the tree for something else? 🤔

Nice snipe! For reserved mana depends on what auras you use and what nodes, i use 9 jewels with 1% reduced mana, so i can squize my auras without tacking too many passive tree nodes that reduce it, best way to tellis using PoB
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

I really want corrupted blood cannot be cast on your corrupted implicit for a jewel...

Disregard! Got a 23 int fertile mind jewel with corrupted blood immunity for 20c! Bargain! :D

With the snipes....got a 1% mana reserve reduced perfect roll fertile jewel for 8c 😂😂

If we get all of our jewels 1% reduced mana reserve can we refund 3 points in the tree for something else? 🤔

i got lucky and got courrpted blood on my perfect roll fertile mind

i will trade it for ur LAME 23 int if u help me with the build

cus i am allways lost when it coems to minmax lol
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Nice snipe! For reserved mana depends on what auras you use and what nodes, i use 9 jewels with 1% reduced mana, so i can squize my auras without tacking too many passive tree nodes that reduce it, best way to tellis using PoB

Holy poop how much did those cost you!

Also how much was your emperor's jewel??
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

i got lucky and got courrpted blood on my perfect roll fertile mind

i will trade it for ur LAME 23 int if u help me with the build

cus i am allways lost when it coems to minmax lol

Lol yeah of course ill help.
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Holy poop how much did those cost you!

Also how much was your emperor's jewel??

They usully cost around 1ex, I also sniped few for 20-30c, some bought for 1ex. I bought my watcher like day 7-8 of the league, paid it 25ex, its more expensive now.

What if we took the other mana reserve passives and had 9 X 1% reduced mana reserve nodes?? Could we run 5 auras with enlighten???
Hatred + discipline + flesh and stone + aspect of the spider + insert 5th aura here 😂
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 1 oct. 2020 6:57:45
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

What if we took the other mana reserve passives and had 9 X 1% reduced mana reserve nodes?? Could we run 5 auras with enlighten???
Hatred + discipline + flesh and stone + aspect of the spider + insert 5th aura here 😂

Probably. I run Hatred+Zealotry+Discipline+Aspect of the spider for a total of 160% reserved mana (also have hatred helm enchant and self-control notable for it). I could even squize flesh and stone if I took more reserve mana nodes from tree, but I would need to sacrifice intelligence, and its not worth it for me. So you have to compromise and see. Like i said use PoB for it, I play a lot around the build in PoB to see how to min/max it.
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Probably. I run Hatred+Zealotry+Discipline+Aspect of the spider for a total of 160% reserved mana (also have hatred helm enchant and self-control notable for it). I could even squize flesh and stone if I took more reserve mana nodes from tree, but I would need to sacrifice intelligence, and its not worth it for me. So you have to compromise and see. Like i said use PoB for it, I play a lot around the build in PoB to see how to min/max it.

\

is it wortgh to use the crimson jewel?

its an exlt on the market atm
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Wait so basically zealotry is only 15% spell damage boost for the build? Crit does nothing right....
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Akisailent escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Wait so basically zealotry is only 15% spell damage boost for the build? Crit does nothing right....

i run 3 auras not even aspect of the spider lol

is it worth to use theard of hope and save this points? to get more int with jewel?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional