[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
whiterockx escribió:
"
HHLupus escribió:
We all can agree that Firestorm but especially Icestorm needs a visual and performance in form of FPS enhancement.

But when they nerf duration by limiting the max amount of storms active at the same time, see blade vortex for comparison, those were 50 back in the day and now are 10, it's first and foremost a nerf usually. Even when they increase the damage and area per hit.

It might not impact some level 90 1900Int build but it will probably hit lilianmarius with this 3k+ int builds of his fairly hard.

I think the problem will be de ES on hit, that is what keep us alive in boss fights and tought encounters. they nerfed BV exactly for the same reason... immortality.. then they rised the dmg patch by patch until now.

maybe we have to use both es on hit + leech now to mantain the suvivability with low end gear... its really scares me!

I think it will even out iff not be better due to the es on hit still being there as leech but it will be a larger hit but won't affect the es gain.

Think of it like the dps potentially being the same or better therefore the leech will be the same amount or better.

Mapping will be a lot quicker as we will drop stuff on the first pass through without going back over the same area...could use more speed so stampede boots could be better or us picking up more movement speed passives if you want conjurers boots.

I would love to play with a firestorm variant utilising EE to test visuals now and see what changes after the patch.

Holy my beer again. :p
Maybe there's a replica Whispering Ice in our future...

The effect of ES on hit definitely looks like it will be nerfed.

On the other hand, I've played characters to ~93 before I was able to score that gem, so you can still play, just a bit squishier.
Edited
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 11 sept. 2020 21:01:30
Wait what gem?

Slapped firestorm in there instead of awakened controlled destruction support and had it 6L but yeah the dps drop was noticeable....I wonder if there would be a way to easily get pure elemental damage from tree and clusters rather than just cold?

Would be interesting to see how the new firestorm interacts.

I tested on 2 x scoured minotaur maps to get a true comparison.

I must admit it does look freakin cool with firestorm and icestorm going at the same time.

I wonder if we could put firestorm in the chest with a cast when damage taken setup.....
Can we swap out vortex for something more defensive?

Either arctic armor or having a cwdt with steelskin?

What options do we have?
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

What options do we have?

doesnt steelskin scale of armour though?
"
smeagol01 escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

What options do we have?

doesnt steelskin scale of armour though?

Nope a lvl 21 steelskin will give us 2300 extra shield every cooldown. You just have to have it set to another button and hold 2 buttons instead of one to have it up on cooldown. If we link with empower lvl 4 it will be lvl 25 which provides a 3342 shield.

It all depends what we are willing to give up I guess...but an extra 3342 next league will make a lot of difference on 5-10k es with our basic bitch gear.

Don't worry....just realised they share a cooldown with immortal call...

Arctic armor is still a goer!
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 12 sept. 2020 3:57:41
If you can manage the mana reservation, you can link bonechill to summon skitterbots. Get the same damage bonus, and don't have to worry about casting Vortex :P.

Saves a socket slot as well
Editado por útlima vez por Froziph en 12 sept. 2020 6:10:06
"
Froziph escribió:
If you can manage the mana reservation, you can link bonechill to summon skitterbots. Get the same damage bonus, and don't have to worry about casting Vortex :P.

Saves a socket slot as well

Ooft what socket does it save?
i want to do this build but i didnt do this build in a long time can some 1 pls update me on whats new? and what to look for in the new season?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional