[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I've been poking through the last few pages, I want to use this build as a league start but I'm not clear on whether the trees in the OP are up to date. I see lot of discussion about some high end trees but I assume those are more relevant for end game? Should I stick with OP for leveling or is there a better tree out there now?
"
InquisitorXun escribió:
I've been poking through the last few pages, I want to use this build as a league start but I'm not clear on whether the trees in the OP are up to date. I see lot of discussion about some high end trees but I assume those are more relevant for end game? Should I stick with OP for leveling or is there a better tree out there now?

Hey mate the build is good and I levelled with the tree in the guide fine...just wasn't really updated for end game unfortunately so changed it all completely at level 90 to squeeze out about 700 more int...

It could do with an update but once you have the staff literally just stack into and es. :)

I will be league starting too.
Good Guide
I just want to know...where do I find the data to input into the green on PoB.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11eQmjpfq5GorGuJt7Rgh1OZFscjKqKD3tYDpz0lx4lM/edit#gid=361993092

If someone could help me...I can get to theorycrafting.
I've been playing with the passive tree and am curious why we don't take the gladiator ascendancy instead of the templar?

With the gladiator tree we get 15% chance to block attack and spell damage.
Then if we take glancing blows we are at 66% block chance and 30% spell block chance. Which I think is better than the 24% increased damage, 12% elemental penetrating and 20int of the templar tree...

Or is it really not worth it getting that survivability at the cost of dps?

I've made a lvl 75 passive tree that has the following stats:

int - 2127 (without split personalities)
es - 13,361 (No auras on)
block 78% attack block/75% spell block with glancing blows

Think that would be a viable version or not?

With split personalities I am still at 3100 int using the glancing blows method.
I dropped a cluster for a few more points but could easily keep both clusters and not min/max split personalities distance while picking up a lot more es%. 15k es atm.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 10 sept. 2020 22:35:33
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I've been playing with the passive tree and am curious why we don't take the gladiator ascendancy instead of the templar?

With the gladiator tree we get 15% chance to block attack and spell damage.
Then if we take glancing blows we are at 66% block chance and 30% spell block chance. Which I think is better than the 24% increased damage, 12% elemental penetrating and 20int of the templar tree...

Or is it really not worth it getting that survivability at the cost of dps?

I've made a lvl 75 passive tree that has the following stats:

int - 2127 (without split personalities)
es - 13,361 (No auras on)
block 78% attack block/75% spell block with glancing blows

Think that would be a viable version or not?

Without a GG gear and CJs and split personality the dmg just sux. Thats why you need dmg xD

You played in this league(harvest) and was easy to craft nice itens.. remember.. next league we wont be able to craft gg gear like harvest.

ES pool will be low, int will be low and good itens will be hard to get.
I've tested with average gear and can still get 3k int utilising max block and both clusters.

How much would dps suffer?

I think it's achievable next league to have 15kes, 3k int 78/75 block.

Just took a lot of my mirror tier gear off and had 2500 int, 13kes es but max block and a juiced t16 felt really nice.

Sure boss damage was a bit low but the survivability gain is pretty cool...just trying to see what the options are when doing trees next league. :)

also....

can do 50/40 block without glancing blows which is huge.

the block nodes give a total of 47% spell damage/10% chance to gain unholy might on block (30% physical damage reduction), 20% maximum mana (Which goes towards ES as 3% of max mana is es), 20% chance to gain power charge when you block (40% increased critical strike chance)

The above you get with only 9 points spent and the ascendancy changed to Gladiator. I think that's pretty fucking amazing!
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 10 sept. 2020 22:59:36
From the most recent news post:

"
Icestorm
The Icestorm skill granted by The Whispering Ice has received a visual overhaul to modernise the skill, while also receiving some balance changes. It has a storm limit like Firestorm, though the limit is much higher than Firestorms so it works better with triggering and rapid cast mechanics. Its impact area of effect and damage has been increased, while the impact frequency has been lowered.

I'm really interested in the numbers, but more importantly, it sounds like Icestorm's performance will finally be much better.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
I've tested with average gear and can still get 3k int utilising max block and both clusters.

Just took a lot of my mirror tier gear off and had 2500 int, 13kes es but max block and a juiced t16 felt really nice.

Sure boss damage was a bit low but the survivability gain is pretty cool...just trying to see what the options are when doing trees next league. :)

also....

the block nodes give a total of 47% spell damage/10% chance to gain unholy might on block (30% physical damage reduction), 20% maximum mana (Which goes towards ES as 3% of max mana is es), 20% chance to gain power charge when you block (40% increased critical strike chance)

The above you get with only 9 points spent and the ascendancy changed to Gladiator. I think that's pretty fucking amazing!

Itens you will will not be able to get that easy when league begins, i'll list some prices here based on last leagues:

Clarity watcher's eye: around 30ex+ on day 3 (without it your ES will be around 9k)
Dual influence ammy: about 6ex
450+ ES chest with %int + 35 flat int: min 10ex with luck
250+ ES helm with %int + 35 flat int: min 6ex
150+ ES gloves with 50+ int: 1ex
Stamped or ES/INT boots: 1ex for good rolls
2x Split personality: 14ex (7ex each)
Emperor's wit: 10ex
Emperor's might: 25ex
2x golden oil: 3ex (1.5ex each on day 2)
Cyclopean Coil: 1ex with good roll
2x good rings: 1ex
Astraments: 1ex

By my calcs at day 3 you need 24ex to have an average gear... with about 2k INT and 9k ES (removed all expensive items from budget coz they wont be aveible on market until day 4-5).

Our dmg will be low, thrust me, it's my third league as WI and i can tell you Harvest and Dellirium was a bless for this build!

If you do less dmg, you do maps slowly and by this earn current slowly unless you have luck on drops.

With Glancing blows and a intuitive leap jewel we can reach 75%/60% block without gladiator.

The inquisitor adds a lot of dmg / quality of life to this build

Thats my personal opinion, i dont know the others :D
"
whiterockx escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

also....

Itens you will will not be able to get that easy when league begins, i'll list some prices here based on last leagues:

Clarity watcher's eye: around 30ex+ on day 3 (without it your ES will be around 9k)
Dual influence ammy: about 6ex
450+ ES chest with %int + 35 flat int: min 10ex with luck
250+ ES helm with %int + 35 flat int: min 6ex
150+ ES gloves with 50+ int: 1ex
Stamped or ES/INT boots: 1ex for good rolls
2x Split personality: 14ex (7ex each)
Emperor's wit: 10ex
Emperor's might: 25ex
2x golden oil: 3ex (1.5ex each on day 2)
Cyclopean Coil: 1ex with good roll
2x good rings: 1ex
Astraments: 1ex

By my calcs at day 3 you need 24ex to have an average gear... with about 2k INT and 9k ES (removed all expensive items from budget coz they wont be aveible on market until day 4-5).

Our dmg will be low, thrust me, it's my third league as WI and i can tell you Harvest and Dellirium was a bless for this build!

If you do less dmg, you do maps slowly and by this earn current slowly unless you have luck on drops.

With Glancing blows and a intuitive leap jewel we can reach 75%/60% block without gladiator.

The inquisitor adds a lot of dmg / quality of life to this build

Thats my personal opinion, i dont know the others :D

Thanks for the response mate.

I will put on crappy gear to have a proper test. Stuff with bad rolls.

As for the helm...if we have 76-69 ilvl hubris it's guaranteed int % so I thought that would be one of the easiest items to get.

Going to re-do my tree and equip low tier gear...hold my beer.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional