[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I made a video, killing Sirius 8 using the Unic itens Setup (Budget setup)

Hope you guys enjoy :D

PoB: https://pastebin.com/KKFmvDyD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQCirE-e8QI

Using this itens:

"
FrooostyTheBlowman escribió:
So what is the best option to run ele reflect? The 20% is gone from the scion start area, sybil only gets us 80%...

The shaper or elder chest mod is the best way I suppose?

Best option in my opinion is just use sextants for the maps and respec into Elementalist ascendancy for areas/bosses where sextants can't apply.

3rd best option is just buy 1 or 2 shaper/hunter rings that have ele reflect prevention with enough resists to cap and if possible some Int/ES as well along with Yugul if needed.

I never use Sibyls anymore :).
How is this build in 3.11? Looks interesting.
anyone know why i would be stunned or inturrpted or jsut stopped in this build? it happens randomly. i should be immune to stuns, to all effects yet randomly id jsut stop being able to cast cyclone liek i can move around but cant use cyclone ?
"
Heavenlyspark escribió:
anyone know why i would be stunned or inturrpted or jsut stopped in this build? it happens randomly. i should be immune to stuns, to all effects yet randomly id jsut stop being able to cast cyclone liek i can move around but cant use cyclone ?

You're probably out of mana?
Any good tips on how to boost single target dmg (bosses) other than stacking more intel of course :) currently sitting at 2100 intel, trying to craft gear.
"
LesserForms escribió:
Any good tips on how to boost single target dmg (bosses) other than stacking more intel of course :) currently sitting at 2100 intel, trying to craft gear.

By stacking more int. That is the source of damage.

You can also get more damage per Int gear. Get amulet with %int and damage/int and annoin it with Tranquility. While you get nice stats from your amulet, not being able to annoin it and not having damage per 15 int is huge downgrade in damage. Other than that cluster jewels with Cold to the Core.

You can also use Concentrated Effect Support on your staff instead of inspiration, or get 2nd staff that you change for bosses. That reduces the radius of Icestorms, so boss is hit more shards per second.

I would also use Cold Penetration instead of Hypothermia
"
Cjin escribió:
"
LesserForms escribió:

By stacking more int. That is the source of damage.

You can also get more damage per Int gear. Get amulet with %int and damage/int and annoin it with Tranquility. While you get nice stats from your amulet, not being able to annoin it and not having damage per 15 int is huge downgrade in damage. Other than that cluster jewels with Cold to the Core.

You can also use Concentrated Effect Support on your staff instead of inspiration, or get 2nd staff that you change for bosses. That reduces the radius of Icestorms, so boss is hit more shards per second.

I would also use Cold Penetration instead of Hypothermia

Ok, so many questions. First off, what the hell is the 20ex or so of gear PoB? Clearly the split personality of 3.10 was nerfed to hell, but I see half a dozen pastebin links from the last 15 or so pages and I have no idea where to start.

Obviously I'm taking up this character late in the league, mostly from nostalgia from my marauder whispering ice build from back when life leech was instant.

That' all being said, I see nothing as to what flasks to use. Obviously soul ripper if you can afford it for survivability, Rumi's Concoction for some more survivability, then what do you do with the rest? I don't want to rely on bismuth for elemental resist if I don't have to. Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz are all highly situational. Onslaught has some minor movement speed benefits I suppose. Quartz seems nice. Sulphur give nice DPS.

With that being said, I suppose the answer it Soul ripper, if you can afford it, Rumi's, Silver/ unique silver flask, quartz, sulphur, and quicksilver flask?

I am obviously massively underleveled at 61 and at maps. Gear is the minimum I've picked up, bought for a few c to get my self towards 72 or so to regear. Damage feels like shit, which it should for an INT scaling build with shit gear, but is there anything else I can do to boost it or survivabilty or both a bit to help in that 60 leveling slum?
"
battousaii escribió:
Ok, so many questions.
Spoiler
First off, what the hell is the 20ex or so of gear PoB? Clearly the split personality of 3.10 was nerfed to hell, but I see half a dozen pastebin links from the last 15 or so pages and I have no idea where to start.

Obviously I'm taking up this character late in the league, mostly from nostalgia from my marauder whispering ice build from back when life leech was instant.

That' all being said, I see nothing as to what flasks to use. Obviously soul ripper if you can afford it for survivability, Rumi's Concoction for some more survivability, then what do you do with the rest? I don't want to rely on bismuth for elemental resist if I don't have to. Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz are all highly situational. Onslaught has some minor movement speed benefits I suppose. Quartz seems nice. Sulphur give nice DPS.

With that being said, I suppose the answer it Soul ripper, if you can afford it, Rumi's, Silver/ unique silver flask, quartz, sulphur, and quicksilver flask?

I am obviously massively underleveled at 61 and at maps. Gear is the minimum I've picked up, bought for a few c to get my self towards 72 or so to regear. Damage feels like shit, which it should for an INT scaling build with shit gear, but is there anything else I can do to boost it or survivabilty or both a bit to help in that 60 leveling slum?

PoB links are mostly interesting due to the specific tree used, not the gear, not unless there is some fundamental change due to some gear piece. But with this build everyone uses very similar gear. So don't see the top players' gear as something too expensive that you can't have, because you will do really well even with low investment into this build. Now, I have very expensive gear myself right now, but I actually bought very few expensive items early on in this league and crafted most items myself. When you progress to the endgame content you will be getting lots of currency back from doing hard content, because this build can do it all.

The introduction by Kelvynn with the trees there are still valid except for the limitation of only 2 split personality jewels. You can follow it and ignore any new posts in the thread.

Short answer: level up, replace weakest gears progressively as you progress, repeat

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional