[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
hi Lilian hi brecken

are only 2 large cluster jewels posible or is cold to the core not as helpful as a "normal" jewel. As i saw you hove only 2 large cluster in your tree ?

The high end of the build is very passive hungry. It may be worth grabbing another cluster jewel at lvl 100, but it would be hard to decide what to give up.

At some point you are choosing between many options:

Wish for death/master of fear cluster
Overlord jewel
Extra abyss jewel and more int passives
etc.

The VERY endgame is all about tuning and min/maxing the build to your playstyle.
But yes, another CttC/Vengeful cluster would be great, IF you can afford it from a passive point standpoint.

thx a lot for the answer
Ich, my character (BeneathTheNetherSky) on Standard uses 4 large cluster jewels with both cold to the core and vengeful commander, so it's doable at level 97. I use a hybrid tree to compensate for the Split Personality nerf.

The last 3 levels would allow me to add a megalomaniac.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 jul. 2020 1:46:20
at grainaule

your tree looks really promising. As the split personality jewel without es are in range to buy i will give it a try.
Is there a trick to get cold of the core on the jewel. Tryed til now over 600 alts and i dont get it.
not to speak from vengful commander (what is in 30 % on the jewel or prismatic hear what is also really often. Had with that alts 15 times vengful and prismatic, but never cold to the core)
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
at grainaule

your tree looks really promising. As the split personality jewel without es are in range to buy i will give it a try.
Is there a trick to get cold of the core on the jewel. Tryed til now over 600 alts and i dont get it.
not to speak from vengful commander (what is in 30 % on the jewel or prismatic hear what is also really often. Had with that alts 15 times vengful and prismatic, but never cold to the core)

Cold to the core is pretty rare. It will come up about once every 100-200 alts.

You CAN'T get it with Vengeful command or Prismatic (using just alts) since they are all prefixes.

Getting CttC with Widespread destruction will typically take around 3300 alts (for a 60% chance)
Best support gems to support freezing pulse till 38 lvl? Anyone could help? :)
@Brekan.

Just a quick quesiton, Wouldnt putting the medium cluster work out better in the split personality section to gain an extra 2 passives to pathing on one of the splits?

I did that myself to bump the 91/91 to 95/95
Editado por útlima vez por Xuvali en 6 jul. 2020 14:17:13
@anybody whose gotten this build to things like A8 sirus/juiced red maps, how does this build perform at endgame 3.11? Started the league with a vd/dd necro and was about to respec into vortex/cold snap. But just found this and it looks really interesting to me, just curious how it performs in all content compared to vortex/cs. Thanks in advance to whoever's got feedback on it.

PS I have a healthy currency stash to gear it after leveling since I can sell off my vd/dd gear that's always in demand.

Hey guys, do you think I can get a better roll for +max ES without risking to broke other mods?

Ty!!!
I've been gearing up with the default PoB, but i checked out the Split Personality Hatred variant. Is this something I can change my passive point path and build up as I go or do I really need to have all the clusters, split personality jewels, watchers eye before I swap? I've gotten to a good point with the default build and if I can be just as powerful until I get all the extras, I'll make the swap.

Otherwise, how do we feel about unnerve on hit gloves?
"
Xuvali escribió:
@Brekan.

Just a quick quesiton, Wouldnt putting the medium cluster work out better in the split personality section to gain an extra 2 passives to pathing on one of the splits?

I did that myself to bump the 91/91 to 95/95

Yup, that looks great! Every bit helps. Good catch.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional