[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi guys i want to craft the body armour, im new to crafting so any advise o guide step by step on crafting that body armour
"
SrRagnarTV escribió:
Hi guys i want to craft the body armour, im new to crafting so any advise o guide step by step on crafting that body armour

Page 187.
What's the trick with beating Sirus? I'm at 93 now and have no problem with any content - except him. Even on Awakening lvl 5 he destroys me. I start spinning, then he just teleport out and 1-shot me with beam.
I play Split Personality version and have 2700 INT and 9,4k ES. What I should upgrade first to be able to withstand that hit?
Gear:
Spoiler

EDIT: I know the fight, farmed him at A8 in previous leagues with Ice Nova Hiero and Pyroclast Mines (ok, the latter was like cheating with insta-phasing him). But I never got consistently 1-shot with that much hp.

EDIT 2:
Cleared Vaal Temple and killed metamorph from combined bosses. No problem.
No disponible

Meanwhile Sirus A4 still oneshots me from off screen. What am I doing wrong?
Editado por útlima vez por Melnevacor en 5 jul. 2020 14:32:21
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Just managed to get a 20% quality Awakened Cold Penetration.

For now I had CwC > Cyclone > EF > Inspiration > CE > CD.

According to the guide I should replace Inspiration by Awakened CP. Is the best move I can make? :)
Editado por útlima vez por Kateroze en 5 jul. 2020 7:19:07
so ice storm dmg scale with int ?
my scion rn have only 15k dmg full buffed(curse,etc..)
"
hongducwb escribió:
so ice storm dmg scale with int ?
my scion rn have only 15k dmg full buffed(curse,etc..)

Yep. This build requires stacking intellect and converting lots of strength and Dex on the passive tree into intellect. Just giving your gear a quick glance, you don't have any sources of added flat intellect on any of them. You're also using a helm with life that does nothing for you assuming you're CI already (can't check tree, on mobile). Getting an Astramentis and anointing it with a cheap int notable is a good place to get started. Lastly, your gems are still pretty low level.
Hi need help to what to upgrade now?
got 1ex and 50c

ps i follow @lilianmarius setup
Editado por útlima vez por JuhlDk en 5 jul. 2020 13:27:15
Hello,

ty for the guide and the build. I dont have that much time to play, at lvl 86 now. This build isnt the fastest, but pretty tanky (i still have alot to do, only have 1726 int and about 7k ES). Died only 2 times in maps, because i was silenced. Since i put in a brute jewel with "cannot be silenced" corruption i dont die anymore. I prefer the block-variation of the build with the intuitive leap jewel to get enigmatic defence, at the templar whirling barrier and glancing blows.

Ty alot, but how do you guys get that much more int (2300 or more) and that high amount of ES (11k and more)?

Ty and good loot
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Editado por útlima vez por Anabasis37 en 5 jul. 2020 13:36:48
hi Lilian hi brecken

are only 2 large cluster jewels posible or is cold to the core not as helpful as a "normal" jewel. As i saw you hove only 2 large cluster in your tree ?
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
hi Lilian hi brecken

are only 2 large cluster jewels posible or is cold to the core not as helpful as a "normal" jewel. As i saw you hove only 2 large cluster in your tree ?

The high end of the build is very passive hungry. It may be worth grabbing another cluster jewel at lvl 100, but it would be hard to decide what to give up.

At some point you are choosing between many options:

Wish for death/master of fear cluster
Overlord jewel
Extra abyss jewel and more int passives
etc.

The VERY endgame is all about tuning and min/maxing the build to your playstyle.
But yes, another CttC/Vengeful cluster would be great, IF you can afford it from a passive point standpoint.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 5 jul. 2020 16:26:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional