[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
FairyTanya escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
FairyTanya escribió:
what gems do i start to invest in awkaned first? i am not sure what bring the best benfit i know that with awaken curse on hit level 5 i can apply additinal cute and put 1 more curse in the body armour but its way 2 expnsive for me atm

dps gems what to use awkend first?

Awakened cast while channeling, get this one first and level it up to level 5

got it as a drop today :) what does it add as level 5? or is it level 6 cus of the 1+ from the staff thats important?

It reduces the time between 2 consecutive Icestorms triggered when channeling and actually at level 5 (6 in staff) is no difference then level 4(5 in staff). More Icestorms triggered over the same period of time means more damage

If you manage to corrupt it to level 6(7 in staff) then it decrease the time even more.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 ene. 2020 13:23:35
Does Immortal Call even do anything in this build i never seen it proc once?
"
Portuscale escribió:

With the duration cluster and Increased Duration 20/20 linked to it, it has a 2.4 seconds duration.
Check your CWDT setup and make sure IC level is not higher than CWDT level
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Portuscale escribió:

With the duration cluster and Increased Duration 20/20 linked to it, it has a 2.4 seconds duration.
Check your CWDT setup and make sure IC level is not higher than CWDT level

CWDT 20/0
IC 20/0
Frost Bomb 20/0
Increase Duration 20/0

all linked

Frost bombs procs all the time, but IC is not.

Edit: Nvm found the issue, lack of mana
Editado por útlima vez por Portuscale en 23 ene. 2020 20:44:23
Great build, great guide, fun to play.
I am however struggling with ES, can’t get much beyond 5900. Sure I know my gear isn’t perfect and I am still only level 86 but 8-9k ES short is a lot.
Any suggestions please ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Timbo+Zero/characters?characterName=Icey_Wench
Editado por útlima vez por Timbo Zero en 24 ene. 2020 4:35:04
"
Timbo Zero escribió:
I am however struggling with ES, can’t get much beyond 5900. Sure I know my gear isn’t perfect and I am still only level 86 but 8-9k ES short is a lot.
Any suggestions please ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Timbo+Zero/characters?characterName=Icey_Wench
Boots at least for Sin Treks, better rolled Astra and Coil (if you can find on Xbox replace your coil with String of the Servitude while searching for good coil), body armor maybe should be replaced too, unset w/o int is bad. The main good thing with this build is huge %inc ES, so even 50 flat will be transformed in at least 200ES.
Editado por útlima vez por pda898 en 24 ene. 2020 5:29:59
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
FairyTanya escribió:
what gems do i start to invest in awkaned first? i am not sure what bring the best benfit i know that with awaken curse on hit level 5 i can apply additinal cute and put 1 more curse in the body armour but its way 2 expnsive for me atm

dps gems what to use awkend first?

Awakened cast while channeling, get this one first and level it up to level 5

any tips on what gem to buy next>?
"
pda898 escribió:
"
Timbo Zero escribió:
Any suggestions please ?

Boots at least for Sin Treks, better rolled Astra and Coil (if you can find on Xbox replace your coil with String of the Servitude while searching for good coil), body armor maybe should be replaced too, unset w/o int is bad. The main good thing with this build is huge %inc ES, so even 50 flat will be transformed in at least 200ES.

Thank you for the reply, got the boots you suggested and that’s added 600 approx ES.
Got a bid in on a ring and a better belt, fingers crossed on those.
The chest is a pita on XBox to replace, been trying.
Thanks again :)
any tips for my gear? seems like i am not sure what to invest in anymore

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/phantom_god/characters

not sure why the link doesnt work for me :s
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 24 ene. 2020 15:22:41
"
phantom_god escribió:
any tips for my gear? seems like i am not sure what to invest in anymore

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/phantom_god/characters

not sure why the link doesnt work for me :s

First of all, change your belt with a 18% attributes one (15% + 20% quality with Intrinsic catalysts), and if you have currency for a corrupted % increased intelligence implicit one even better (%increased area of effect does much worse than good to this build since it decrease the single target DPS because icicles from Icestrom are spread over a larger area and don't overlap to give higher single target DPS).

Second, you should aim for a 500+ ES chest with 12% increased intelligence and 6% increased attributes or T1-T2 Intelligence.

Gloves and boots can have higher ES value as long as you can keep T1 Intelligence on them and also 30-35% movement speed on boots.

Also try to get all your conversion jewels(Fertile Mind and Brute Force) with + 24 Intelligence.

And i see you don't have a Watcher's Eye yet, if you can afford it, BIS single mod for this build is +ES gain on hit while affected by Discipline, they currently going for 12 ex+ though but worth the money in end-game to make your life easier.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 24 ene. 2020 17:27:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional