[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

delving has been pretty easy until faced aul at depth 654... if anyone have some tips it would be nice! sapphire flask is good option?
"
j00na93 escribió:
delving has been pretty easy until faced aul at depth 654... if anyone have some tips it would be nice! sapphire flask is good option?

Sapphire , Basalt, fully updated Tukohama, fully updated Solaris and most important use Fortify linked to Cyclone in staff instead of a dps gem (CD for example)

And i hope you know the fight , how to dodge the pie splash and and how to deal with his mirrors without breaking eggs.

What mods has that Aul btw?
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 ene. 2020 14:17:58
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
j00na93 escribió:

Sapphire , Basalt, fully updated Tukohama, fully updated Solaris and most important use Fortify linked to Cyclone in staff instead of a dps gem (CD for example)

And i hope you know the fight , how to dodge the pie splash and and how to deal with his mirrors without breaking eggs.

https://imgur.com/a/wG7w1P2 , here is mods.

well i have faced aul only once last league with baron summoner and around depth 200 so thats totally different. im still trying to learn that fight, just figured how to deal with those mirrors. hope i will do it!
"
j00na93 escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
j00na93 escribió:

https://imgur.com/a/wG7w1P2 , here is mods.

well i have faced aul only once last league with baron summoner and around depth 200 so thats totally different. im still trying to learn that fight, just figured how to deal with those mirrors. hope i will do it!

He is a bit rippy with those mods at that depth to be honest but as i said use Fortify and the correct flasks and pantheons to stand a chance!

Aul is the most difficult boss in the game at high depths and with rippy mods

I wouldn't bother with him at that depth with those mods unless you have god-like dodge skills, know the fight very well or you have good defenses and damage to nuke him fast while not getting one-shoted

90% of the builds from this league cant do that Aul you have there without ripping few tries.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 20 ene. 2020 14:48:16
well maybe i then skip and continue going deeper cause i have died over 10 times and only once got him under 50% life. that damage is pretty insane to my 13k es and dodging skills are not so good.. just watched kevlyns aul kill at depth 829 but mods are different and im sure he knows that fight so many times better than me.

I havnt played WI since the go-to way to do it was Scorching Ray and fire conversion. Not bad.

On a side note...
"
Jokkoj escribió:
I'm still don't get why this build is working I'm confused anymore explain about it or a stream to see this build in action?

Not sure I've ever seen such low effort. What's not to understand? Yeesh
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 23 ene. 2020 1:07:34
From 3.9.2c patch notes which will be deployed tonight:

"Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect."

I saw this bug when fighting Sirus, even if we were immune to shock (Cyclopean Coil) I got shocked many times while standing in that fkin degen ground.

So Sirus will be even more easy now :), carebear fight made even easyer!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 ene. 2020 11:06:14
what gems do i start to invest in awkaned first? i am not sure what bring the best benfit i know that with awaken curse on hit level 5 i can apply additinal cute and put 1 more curse in the body armour but its way 2 expnsive for me atm

dps gems what to use awkend first?
"
FairyTanya escribió:
what gems do i start to invest in awkaned first? i am not sure what bring the best benfit i know that with awaken curse on hit level 5 i can apply additinal cute and put 1 more curse in the body armour but its way 2 expnsive for me atm

Awakened cast while channeling, get this one first and level it up to level 5
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
FairyTanya escribió:

Awakened cast while channeling, get this one first and level it up to level 5

got it as a drop today :) what does it add as level 5? or is it level 6 cus of the 1+ from the staff thats important?
Editado por útlima vez por FairyTanya en 23 ene. 2020 13:06:13

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional