[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

Can anyone help me? At the moment I'm not really making any progress. I can kill trash very quickly, but sometimes I just get one-shotted. My jewels aren't the best, but I can't afford new jewels that would be a noticeable upgrade. When I tried to improve my jewels I lost some resistances. This is my most important project now. Where is the best place to look next? I currently have 4 Exalted Orbs and I don't know how to invest them best.
Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Toadds en 14 sept. 2019 13:22:39
"
Toadds escribió:
Can anyone help me? At the moment I'm not really making any progress. I can kill trash very quickly, but sometimes I just get one-shotted. My jewels aren't the best, but I can't afford new jewels that would be a noticeable upgrade. When I tried to improve my jewels I lost some resistances. This is my most important project now. Where is the best place to look next? I currently have 4 Exalted Orbs and I don't know how to invest them best.
Thanks

Right, I'm having a similar problem. So to avoid being killed I just kill everything before they hit me. This works ok, but then, my single target is still lacking and barrage is only doing decent damage at point blank. Against bosses or elites, this gets me killed most maps T3+.

I'm thinking about dropping point blank perhaps, until I get decent armor with better evasion. Any tips for more single target damage?

Since you got the currency, maybe try to buy decent lightning damage jewels with 30+ life to sustain more hits and let your life leech keep up. I use poachers mark against bosses. With barrage it kinda helps face tanking them, when I don't get one shotted.
I was having a fairly rough go until I leveled up the mapping gems listed and got a good bow (either 5L Lioneye or Windripper should be your first upgrade imo); I then invested in a nice Warlord's Mark ring to resolve most of my mana issues. I'm only running Wrath and Precision at the moment. I'm still fairly squishy but not optimized (missing many jewels and gem levels/qualities.)

Slowly saving up to swap my Tabula to Shroud of Lightless. Then I will save to swap my Life+Res Gloves and Boots together at once for their abyssal counterparts.
Editado por útlima vez por ZROGST en 14 sept. 2019 15:19:21
Hey,
I already have a Windripper, the chest, quiver, mask, gloves and the Boots (only one abyss so far).
Maybe the Ring with Warlords Mark could help a little bit as Angry wrote in the faq.
I still have the feeling that I miss something to get this build running for me.
The damage is ok but far away from the PoB from Angry. Is it all from the jewels?
I still have to level up a bit to get the last jewel Slots, but it is nearly impossible for me right now ( I really die a lot)
My character should be visible. Maybe someone can have a look?

Thanks

"
ZROGST escribió:
I was having a fairly rough go until I leveled up the mapping gems listed and got a good bow (either 5L Lioneye or Windripper should be your first upgrade imo); I then invested in a nice Warlord's Mark ring to resolve most of my mana issues. I'm only running Wrath and Precision at the moment. I'm still fairly squishy but not optimized (missing many jewels and gem levels/qualities.)

Slowly saving up to swap my Tabula to Shroud of Lightless. Then I will save to swap my Life+Res Gloves and Boots together at once for their abyssal counterparts.

I'm trying out a budget solution to the Warlord's Mark ring. I have set up Herald of Ice -> curse on hit -> Warlord's Mark (can swap for poacher/assassin depending on what you want). Also, if you have a 4L available, put in a onslaught support. I think that curses and onslaught proc on critical hits, so having a decent crit chance should help.
hey guys :) can sb help me figuring out what to do next in terms auf upgrades?

ring with warlord? (is 8 enough or must it be 12? 6 linked bow? shroud armor?

i am a little lost... is windripper still the best 6link bow or better get like 6 linked lioneye?

thx in advance. i got 2 ex to spend and i'm currently t8.
Editado por útlima vez por Schwitzberger en 15 sept. 2019 7:37:03
"
Schwitzberger escribió:
hey guys :) can sb help me figuring out what to do next in terms auf upgrades?

ring with warlord? (is 8 enough or must it be 12? 6 linked bow? shroud armor?

i am a little lost... is windripper still the best 6link bow or better get like 6 linked lioneye?

thx in advance. i got 2 ex to spend and i'm currently t8.

Windripper is the best untill you get a dex stacking bow.
Buy a corrupted 6l chest for like 20c man. HOW DARE YOU STILL RUN IN TABULA
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
If anyones bored and keen enough could someone please take a look at my character and suggest a few simple steps to boost my damage? Feel like i'm starting to really drop off now in act 7. I just bought the quiver which has helped me AEO quite a bit but also 4 linked the Barrage earlier and it still feels super weak, not sure if im missing something?

I can't equip wrath yet as I can't get the right sockets on helm.

I do have a couple of chaos(this was my league start and im new) and a few alch left after spending a little bit just now but seems silly to spend too much right now I would imagine. Plus changing things without breaking my resists has been challenging.

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por stephen_drewz en 16 sept. 2019 8:52:37
"
stephen_drewz escribió:
If anyones bored and keen enough could someone please take a look at my character and suggest a few simple steps to boost my damage? Feel like i'm starting to really drop off now in act 7. I just bought the quiver which has helped me AEO quite a bit but also 4 linked the Barrage earlier and it still feels super weak, not sure if im missing something?

I can't equip wrath yet as I can't get the right sockets on helm.

I do have a couple of chaos(this was my league start and im new) and a few alch left after spending a little bit just now but seems silly to spend too much right now I would imagine. Plus changing things without breaking my resists has been challenging.

Thanks

Take bow nods below acrobatics, take add cold damage instead pierce and voley support in your bow and chest. When you acquire 5L add greater multiple projectiles.

Also I recommend you farm Tabula in aqueduct in act 9 before further progress. It will help you with last acts and good for low tier maps. Use 6L LA for trash and switch it to 6L Barrage for bosses.
Editado por útlima vez por ejwe en 16 sept. 2019 11:18:05
i have a question, what do you think about changing quiver for rare one with resists? is this loss of dps reasonable to cap resists?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional