[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

Important points
It is important that the boss has Flammability.
Flammablility lv5 shaper DPS + 6.9%

Temporal chains are necessary to explode.
Curse to speed up the map farm.

Curse steps on the boss
1) "player" flammablility on hit (storm brand) >> boss flammablility
2) "AG" temporal chains on hit (AG attack) >> boss flammablility + temporal chains
The AG has two curses, so the flammablility remains.

3) "player" flammablility on hit (storm brand) >> boss flammablility + "remove tempral chains"
Temporal chains disappear because the player can only use one curse.
4) Go back to number 2 and loop
Storm brand is only for bosses? What he is doing?
Hi mate! Thx for this awesome build - this is the reason i started POE this league. I was so lucky to find an exalted orb in my first cruel lab run - so i traded it too 160 chaos and the gear in my profile is the outcome of that. My AG is using the gear from ur budget version.

Can any of u take a look on my current gear and maybe tell which talent points i should go for next? im sitting on 2700 life which is very low.

I also need merciless+uberlab pts. but those ill get when i get higher HP - and whats the point of skill duration effect? =)

AAND; do i just spam click molten shell all the time or?
Editado por útlima vez por Ravers en 25 ene. 2020 9:11:17
"
qlasboy escribió:
Storm brand is only for bosses? What he is doing?

It is not only bosses that use the storm brand.
I explain that flammability is not overwritten.
"
Ravers escribió:
Hi mate! Thx for this awesome build - this is the reason i started POE this league. I was so lucky to find an exalted orb in my first cruel lab run - so i traded it too 160 chaos and the gear in my profile is the outcome of that. My AG is using the gear from ur budget version.

Can any of u take a look on my current gear and maybe tell which talent points i should go for next? im sitting on 2700 life which is very low.

I also need merciless+uberlab pts. but those ill get when i get higher HP - and whats the point of skill duration effect? =)

AAND; do i just spam click molten shell all the time or?

I answered in the game.
Hey guys, love this build! Extremely fun to play.

I'm just facing a problem that I get all those random one-shots and usually I don't get more than 30AW summoned at the time. Could you please take a look at my gear and tell me how can I get more AW summoned?

"
pampersas escribió:
Hey guys, love this build! Extremely fun to play.

I'm just facing a problem that I get all those random one-shots and usually I don't get more than 30AW summoned at the time. Could you please take a look at my gear and tell me how can I get more AW summoned?

I think I have about 30 AWs when you have the equipment and level.

Perhaps you are on a map with fewer enemies.
AW will decrease if you pick up a lot of items.

The point is to go around the map at high speed.
Any tips on improving boss/single target damage?
Super fun build, it really stabilises out nicely once you get a resolute technique oro's too!
"
histerias escribió:
Any tips on improving boss/single target damage?

I looked at your character.
I have written to use the deathmark gem.

Are you using deathmark?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional