[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
Veritasss escribió:
Hello! Builds looks cool,but i have a few questions :
Its viable on HC?
And can i use it for necro with possible doing all bosses? With your gem and enchant, or need create scion?
Ty for advice anyway.

I have little experience of playing HC.
You can see if you look at my account.
Almost all are SC characters.

I don't know if HC works.
However, there is a defense that can be 100 levels in SC.

Pure Necromancer cannot fight against All Boss.
An ascendant (Pathfinder) is required for automatic recovery of the flask.

There is no helmet enchantment.
Please refer to the POB of the starter gear.

Not a low-cost, strong build.
You will be able to clear some content at low cost.
Fighting with end content such as sirus requires a mask of the stitched demon.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
qlasboy escribió:
What skitterbots do to this build. On one on your movie clip i saw that you used this unique axe to make AW. I have him also, but when i use the flask for worms, the AW dont creaty so easy. They create much much slower? Is it cause i dont have oro with Resolute technique?

I don't understand the meaning of the question.

This video may be a hint for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frFaxA1Pvfc

What skitterbots do for this build? I see on your gear that Ag have only curse from gloves. From where is second curse?
"
qlasboy escribió:
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
qlasboy escribió:
What skitterbots do to this build. On one on your movie clip i saw that you used this unique axe to make AW. I have him also, but when i use the flask for worms, the AW dont creaty so easy. They create much much slower? Is it cause i dont have oro with Resolute technique?

I don't understand the meaning of the question.

This video may be a hint for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frFaxA1Pvfc

What skitterbots do for this build? I see on your gear that Ag have only curse from gloves. From where is second curse?

skitterbots make the enemy shock and chill.
The ring that the player is wearing.
flammability of hit
Thx for answers. Your build is not easy to understand. What gear i must have on AG to switch empower to infernal legion? What stats? I try infernal legion now with your basic pob. I give him boots with 2% life regenerated per second, switch to infernal legion, and his life drop quite fast. From your movie i see that infernal legion, helps a lot with spamming much faster AW.
Editado por útlima vez por qlasboy en 24 ene. 2020 17:18:54
"
qlasboy escribió:
Thx for answers. Your build is not easy to understand. What gear i must have on AG to switch empower to infernal legion? What stats? I try infernal legion now with your basic pob. I give him boots with 2% life regenerated per second, switch to infernal legion, and his life drop quite fast

You need Grave Intentions annointment on your amulet + Mask of the Stitched Demon on your AG. That does the trick. Ideally you want to give your AG a rare body armour with "life was max ES" craft and as much ES as possible.
"
olsev_baiden escribió:
"
qlasboy escribió:
Thx for answers. Your build is not easy to understand. What gear i must have on AG to switch empower to infernal legion? What stats? I try infernal legion now with your basic pob. I give him boots with 2% life regenerated per second, switch to infernal legion, and his life drop quite fast

You need Grave Intentions annointment on your amulet + Mask of the Stitched Demon on your AG. That does the trick. Ideally you want to give your AG a rare body armour with "life was max ES" craft and as much ES as possible.

Thank you for the explanation.

I explain here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2611347/page/31
I just come in here to ask if there would be any kind of OP interaction by giving the AG a Savior Sword... or if anyone has tried it
"
Bornforexile escribió:
I just come in here to ask if there would be any kind of OP interaction by giving the AG a Savior Sword... or if anyone has tried it

Probably does not work.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
ZincGaming escribió:
hmm why do we need additonal curse body armour for animate garudian ??
i can see only 1 curse used by guardian through asenath gloves

Look at this image and my equipment, AG equipment.
There are two curses.

https://imgur.com/a/I7U2MC2

Hmm i still dnt understand the need of body armor with extra curse
you are using only 2 curse 1 from your exile and 1 from your animate guardian

or i am getting this wrong or what

The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example). --- wiki

Edit :: searched something and now i understand

Bassicaly when you are playing with two players and both have a curse limit of 1 each new curse will overwrite the previous cast.

However if one of the players has a curse limit of 2 and the other has a limit of 1 he can apply another curse reaching his personal limit of 2.

Try casting 2 different curses than the one that is on your AG, my assumption is that your two curses will overwrite his curse.

edit : to clarify, you could never stack curses from multiple players.

Else a party of five could apply five curses(each with 1 curse limit) and this would be incredibly powerfull and nullify a curse investment route or specialized character.
Editado por útlima vez por ZincGaming en 25 ene. 2020 5:02:07
"
ZincGaming escribió:
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
ZincGaming escribió:
hmm why do we need additonal curse body armour for animate garudian ??
i can see only 1 curse used by guardian through asenath gloves

Look at this image and my equipment, AG equipment.
There are two curses.

https://imgur.com/a/I7U2MC2

Hmm i still dnt understand the need of body armor with extra curse you are using only 2 curse 1 from your exile and 1 from your animate guardian

or i am getting this wrong or what

The Guardian does not share your max amount of curses you can apply to enemies, and therefore functions as a player with the default curse limit when applying curses (through corrupted gloves, for example). --- wiki

Correct! You do not need an extra curse. From where do you have this assumption?

/edit: I was wrong, sorry. I just tested ingame, withoug any +1 curse items on your or your AG's gear you can only have 1 curse applied to the enemy. One curse will overwrite the other.
Editado por útlima vez por olsev_baiden en 25 ene. 2020 9:00:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional