because of EE?

Mine is with fire damage, but i dont know why, can somebody
have a look on my gear?
thank you!

I looked at your character.
There is something to fix.

You are getting an avatar of fire.
All your attacks will be fire damage.
When you attack, the enemy will have + 25% fire resistance due to the effect of EE.
Hitting the KB with the enemy will lower the AW's attack power.
Do not use Avatar of fire.

I have not obtained an avatar of fire.
The keystone I am getting is divine flesh.
Using Glorious vanity timeless jewel (xibaqua), avatar of fire is changed to divine flesh.
The effect of Divine flesh is written in the image in the center of the build guide.

Adds # to # Lightning (or cold) Damage to Attacks to your equipment.
It would be good to attach it to a ring.

Hitting the KB with the enemy will result in -50% fire resistance due to the effect of the EE.
Is blade vortex better on your weapon setup than wave of conviction?
Editado por útlima vez por Smerte en 22 ene. 2020 9:36:15
"
Smerte escribió:

Wave of conviction has massive front facing conical aoe. the only use for it is to apply Fire% exposure. Which increases AG/AW weapon's fire damage on enemy. It's a safe self cast skill and covers a huge area.

I don't know if you'd prefer walking into the enemy to apply exposure, over this.
"
olsev_baiden escribió:
That's why I keep preaching about 25% chaos boots with an open suffix and life regen enchant for AG :)

You right gurll!! First i thought AG/AW got a high base cr, but i was wrong. ended up getting rare boots with CR suffix and crafted another hybrid CR mod :D.

Finally sitting at 79% CR weee!!!
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:
"
TdfDeathdevil escribió:
Is it bad to have KB with fire damage?
because of EE?

Mine is with fire damage, but i dont know why, can somebody
have a look on my gear?
thank you!

I looked at your character.
There is something to fix.

You are getting an avatar of fire.
All your attacks will be fire damage.
When you attack, the enemy will have + 25% fire resistance due to the effect of EE.
Hitting the KB with the enemy will lower the AW's attack power.
Do not use Avatar of fire.

I have not obtained an avatar of fire.
The keystone I am getting is divine flesh.
Using Glorious vanity timeless jewel (xibaqua), avatar of fire is changed to divine flesh.
The effect of Divine flesh is written in the image in the center of the build guide.

Adds # to # Lightning (or cold) Damage to Attacks to your equipment.
It would be good to attach it to a ring.

Hitting the KB with the enemy will result in -50% fire resistance due to the effect of the EE.

Cant obtain the timesless, cant afford the chaos resist, what can i do instead? just remove avatar of fire?

changed the skill tree now to some old version of yours, should be better like this, now i got physical damage on kb, how to set lightning or cold damage on hit?
Editado por útlima vez por TdfDeathdevil en 22 ene. 2020 10:59:35
"
allionus escribió:
"
Smerte escribió:

Wave of conviction has massive front facing conical aoe. the only use for it is to apply Fire% exposure. Which increases AG/AW weapon's fire damage on enemy. It's a safe self cast skill and covers a huge area.

I don't know if you'd prefer walking into the enemy to apply exposure, over this.

I do various tests.
If you get good results, I want to change the build guide.

Test content for this video
weapon trigger spell "WoC" >> "blade vortex"
movement skill "shield charge" >> "withering step"

The blade vortex (add cold damage to spell) is always around me.
EE and Flammability on hit are activated just by walking inside the enemy.

This build really wants phaseing.
For that we test the withering step.

[PoE] Test / trigger spell "WoC" to "blade vortex" , "shield charge" to " withering step"
https://youtu.be/354EL6nrCwo
[PoE] "Things to watch out for in sirus" (see video description) / AW Chains of Command Build 3.9
https://youtu.be/cHMVkfeYyKk

New video uploaded.
I personally use Storm Brand in my Wand and cast Wave of Conviction manually. The idea behind that is: in maps I apply EE automatically to all mobs via Shield Charge (Abyss jewel has lightning or cold damage to attacks) and Storm Brand.

Wave of Conviction is for bosses only where I need more damage. When casting Wave of Conviction I trigger Storm Brand and with Storm Brand I get lower fire resistance with EE again.
Why do you use infernal legio? it's just for dmg or for getting kills to ag?
which icon with the number of weapons does it refer to AW lvl 20 and what to AW lvl 18?

great build, I wanted to play another AW build since breach!
"
JohnTrueX escribió:
Why do you use infernal legio? it's just for dmg or for getting kills to ag?

Yep. Also Asenath's Gentle Touch help for that.

"

which icon with the number of weapons does it refer to AW lvl 20 and what to AW lvl 18?

I suspect the left Icon are the ones AG kills, the right icon the ones your AWs kill. That's what you see when you use the Wormflask at the beginning of a map. I don't know if the icons switch later during the map.
Editado por útlima vez por olsev_baiden en 22 ene. 2020 12:36:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional