[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
jallp7 escribió:
Hi All, I am absolutely loving this build (pathfinder variant). Probably my favorite ever.

However, I keep causing my friends to disconnect from the game when I play with them. Even if I go slow, they still disconnect within about 30 seconds of starting a map or delve. I have tried a lot of different maps and a few different players. It is consistent.

My other characters do not cause this when playing with them. Has anyone else experienced this or knows a possible solution?

Party members seem to crash when linking Infernal Legion gem to AG.
I'm a solo player and I don't know if it's the right information.
You want to try this and tell me.
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:

Probably because your POB does not have AW and AG equipment.
It is a video with my latest POB written.
Look at that POB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hazieVP9ekg
There is AW equipment.
"items" >> "item set [defalut]" change "item set [AW]"
There is AG equipment.
"items" >> "item set [defalut]" change "item set [AG]"

Apply this equipment to the animate weapon gem and animate guraidan gem.
”Calcs” >> “Minion [defalut item set]” change “Minion [AG]”
To see minion status
"Calcs" >> "Show Minion stats check box on"

Hi dude, So I tried today again to load my POB, and tried to check for other item sets. ... . My PoB only showing DEFAULT item set for my scion.... AG items and AW items are not there :''( ..

I remember First time when I loaded my PoB Few days ago - I had Both AW and AG items ... But now is not showing..

Do you know why??
Is there any way to fix this?

Edit -> ALso I just checked and in my "skills" My chains of command chest's support gems are Broken in 3 Pieces -all showing <no Active Skills>
4 Support skills are together <No Active Skills>
1 support skill separate <No Active Skills>
1 support skill separate <No Active Skills>

My chest links are 4 linked 2 unlinked.. Is that a Problem???

How do I create a set for Guardian's animated weapon... I cannot find it anywhere.. :'()

Or the only option i have now is to make Both Item sets by my self adding every item 1 by 1 myself? :'(
Editado por útlima vez por allionus en 21 ene. 2020 3:23:34
And also, I cannot find "Animated Guardian's weapon" SKill anywhere lol... I try to Put animated guardian weapon skill on skills tab, but Nothing coming ... almost like PoB is ignoring my Chains of command Item lmao.......

edit - Here is my PoB link, if someone can tell me what is wrong with my PoB and why Animated guardian's weapon/ AG equipment/ AW equipment is not visible, I will love you forever!!!! Thanks!!

https://pastebin.com/hqakiFP7

(also some days ago It was working fine and i could see AG/AW gear without having to do anything. it was normal. Now i keep resetting PoB and never works).
Editado por útlima vez por allionus en 21 ene. 2020 3:37:08
Is there a leveling guide?
How should I grow from lv1?
"
X1_PaPa escribió:
Is there a leveling guide?
How should I grow from lv1?

Personally speaking - I got pretty easily to lv 70 (for chest)/ 72(for the wand) by using "Storm burst" skill. You can use a dps totem for help also. Get some decent lightning/spell/elemental dmage cheap gear. Joining Questing Parties is also helpful to tag along.

And for the tree - I just followed the shown tree, minus the Minion/mana nodes, which i got after 70 Or after my normal path had all the points in it. You dont really need to use points to boost your dmg.

for example i could kill any boss/metamorph using storm burst in 5 seconds or so.

Edit - and if you Realllly want more dps - you can just rush to the "Spiritual Aid" node on the far left. Like this you get more damage even if you put points in the minion tree. It saves you respeccing regret costs also.
Editado por útlima vez por allionus en 21 ene. 2020 3:06:27
"
allionus escribió:
And also, I cannot find "Animated Guardian's weapon" SKill anywhere lol... I try to Put animated guardian weapon skill on skills tab, but Nothing coming ... almost like PoB is ignoring my Chains of command Item lmao.......

edit - Here is my PoB link, if someone can tell me what is wrong with my PoB and why Animated guardian's weapon/ AG equipment/ AW equipment is not visible, I will love you forever!!!! Thanks!!

(also some days ago It was working fine and i could see AG/AW gear without having to do anything. it was normal. Now i keep resetting PoB and never works).

You don't have an item set for your AG defined. Go to Items -> press "Manage" button next to Item set name -> press "New" (name "AG" or similar) -> "Done" -> switch to AG item set (or the name you chose) -> import the items from your AG (warning, you can not see your AG items ingame when you have them equipped already, you must know the items or import them to PoB before equipping them to your AG; hint: you can use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V with PoeTradeMacro to import them to PoB directly).
When you have your item set defined, switch back to your default item set. If you did everything correctly, you have now the option to equip your newly defined item set to your AG (once on the left side of PoB for main skill, once in the "Calcs" sheet [also check "show minion stats" flag here to see your minion resistances, life, life regen etc.]).
"
allionus escribió:

I saw POB.
There is one thing that needs to be fixed.
KB includes fire damage.
EE does not work properly
"
TENPURAUDON escribió:

I saw POB.
There is one thing that needs to be fixed.
KB includes fire damage.
EE does not work properly

Ah yeah haha sadly this happened yesterday :( .. I had a good ring with 2 free prefix. I use Redeemer orb - got the Ice mod, but then used one Exalt .. and got the fkin fire dmg.. I was trying to get the Redeemer mod of "increased minion damage on ring.
I will change it now, and put this for sale. :D
"
olsev_baiden escribió:

You don't have an item set for your AG defined. Go to Items -> press "Manage" button next to Item set name -> press "New" (name "AG" or similar) -> "Done" -> switch to AG item set (or the name you chose) -> import the items from your AG (warning, you can not see your AG items ingame when you have them equipped already, you must know the items or import them to PoB before equipping them to your AG; hint: you can use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V with PoeTradeMacro to import them to PoB directly).
When you have your item set defined, switch back to your default item set. If you did everything correctly, you have now the option to equip your newly defined item set to your AG (once on the left side of PoB for main skill, once in the "Calcs" sheet [also check "show minion stats" flag here to see your minion resistances, life, life regen etc.]).

Damn that sucks PoB not being able to show AG's item set automatically.

I will just have to make it from scratch myself and see how it goes. thanks!
...And even In POB, no support to Custom Craft Hunter/Redeemer/Warlord/Crusader items Lol!!!

Only Shaper and Elder options still.. -_-

Edit -> Ok Finallllllyyyy the AG/AW gear/skill is looking accurate after working on making the item sets match reality.

fixed my EE back to normal
ag 70klife/22k regen
450k ish dmg for every AW.

Just one question - is there a way for me to see what is the total Chaos Resistance of AG??

Because in PoB it doesnt show resists for AG .... and ingame it is only showing +80% to all ElementaL Resistance.. :(

Sidenote -5 Redeemer slams on rings and still no minion %dmg increase :'( rip
Editado por útlima vez por allionus en 21 ene. 2020 7:31:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional