[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Ambrossine escribió:
"
StArMeM escribió:
Cast when Damage Taken lvl1 not working with Blood Rage LvL5+.
Although, in your set example, there is 20lvl Blood Rage

You shouldn't have cwdt linked with blood rage from my understanding

I did stupidity
Is anyone else having an issue of not having enough mana to cast Blood Rage? With my current setup, I'm stuck with 10 mana free and it requires 13.

Edit: Fixed, saw someone recommend using Blood Magic and now it works perfectly.
Editado por útlima vez por Renoke en 13 ene. 2020 19:14:46
"
Ambrossine escribió:
I'd be happy with even 480k even, PoB has me at 200k and I thought my gear was decent

I looked at your POB, your gear is pretty good. I think you just need to get a few more levels, the Disembowling nodes add a lot of DPS. Also, you need to setup your POB configuration correctly, copy the OP's POB config. And lastly, turn on all your flasks.

I think you're at close to 1 million+ POB DPS, so about 60% of the OP. You could get it higher with jewels, more passive points, maybe gem quality if you don't have that yet.
Hi Guys!
Thanks for the Build-Guide, its a very fun Build to play. Very effective on low Budget, with a lot of upgrade possibilitys to scale extremly well into the lategame!

I made quite a few changes for my personal preference and thought to share those, to bring some new ideas!
Content I've done easily with this build so far on Awakening Level 8:
- Sirus
- all Guardians
- Shaper
- Elder
- Cortex
etc...

PoB: https://pastebin.com/01us0Y6F

I'm switching from "Leap Slam" + "Faster Attacks" to "Flame Dash" + "Faster Casting" when fighting Sirus the Awankener. Can also only recommend to get rid of Vaal Pact for that fight, since there is quite some time where you cant attack/leech him. Its a huge Quality of Life improvement for the fight!
I'm also switching "Lion's Roar" Flask to a "Rumi's" Flask for this fight, since the DPS is high enough to kill him easily, but having a lot more Spell-Dodge allows for more mistakes => quality of life.
Having the Belt-mod "Gain a Flask-Charge on Crit" is also a huge QoL improvement for that fight (you can also get this mod on a Watcher's Eye)

"Hands of the High Templar" are some really nice Gloves if you happen to get some nice mods on them: I use +2 AoE and +2 Aura gems to push "Pride" and "Flesh and Stone" to Level 25

An Amulet with "-8 total Mana Cost of Skills" is also an idea to not beeing forced having the mod on the Chest.

I also have tried using "The Saviour" with an extremely high pDPS "Paradoxica", but found it less intresting. Saviour AI seems kinda off and without Tailwind (or similar) are they often too slow to follow up, dealing no dmg at all (at fully-juiced T16 Maps!). Even went that far to optimizing the Skill-Tree for those 2 weapons (getting more accuracy). So i went back using 2 Ahns Might again and it feels WAAAAAAY better!

If you look at my build, you'll see that I've invested a lot more into defensive-layers for bossing!
Which allows me to face-tank (nearly) every Guardian (Shaper, Elder, Awankener), while still having a huge amount of DPS.

Next upgrades I'm trying to get:
- Tailwind / Elusive Boots (prefering Elusive for more Spell-Dodge)
- Bottled Faith
- Watcher's Eye with a better 2nd Stat than "Cannot be blinded" (even prefering the 2nd "Flask Charge on Crit" - Mod for perma Flask-Charges during the Awakener, since DMG isn't needed anymore)

If you have any questions, critique, ideas, etc... feel free to post here!
I'm reading new comments on this thread on a daily basis.

PS: what flask to replace for bottled faith?
PPS: Please don't use my build as reference when starting with Cyclone-Slayer, since the gear I am using is already EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!
PPPS: How can you post gear in the thread?
So it says in the gem setup to socket frost bomb, but i cant even use the skill ? whats up with that ? same goes with the ice golem

So yeah i noticed its a passive skill the frost bomb thing.. just had to read it on the gem xD
Editado por útlima vez por J0ckus en 14 ene. 2020 12:02:42
"
Xiaobear6 escribió:
"
Ambrossine escribió:
I'd be happy with even 480k even, PoB has me at 200k and I thought my gear was decent

I looked at your POB, your gear is pretty good. I think you just need to get a few more levels, the Disembowling nodes add a lot of DPS. Also, you need to setup your POB configuration correctly, copy the OP's POB config. And lastly, turn on all your flasks.

I think you're at close to 1 million+ POB DPS, so about 60% of the OP. You could get it higher with jewels, more passive points, maybe gem quality if you don't have that yet.

Thank you very much! I made the changes as you suggested and my dps is at 1.1M now.

https://pastebin.com/T7pbHQsW

I did have one question about curses.. I dropped some ex on rings with curse on hit and I feel much stronger but POB won't calculate both. Does only one curse work at a time? If so I wasted a lot of ex lmfao

"
Ambrossine escribió:
"
Xiaobear6 escribió:
"
Ambrossine escribió:

Thank you very much! I made the changes as you suggested and my dps is at 1.1M now.

https://pastebin.com/T7pbHQsW

I did have one question about curses.. I dropped some ex on rings with curse on hit and I feel much stronger but POB won't calculate both. Does only one curse work at a time? If so I wasted a lot of ex lmfao

by default you can only have 1 curse active, you can increase that number by allocating "whispers of doom" on the top left of the skill-tree or anointing that node. (2x golden oil needed)
amulet corruption can also have that +1 curse implicit, as well as hunter body armor can have it as prefix
So when I have a CWDT+Vul Setup i cannot run an Assassins Mark Ring?
"
Tranqui1975 escribió:
So when I have a CWDT+Vul Setup i cannot run an Assassins Mark Ring?

yes, you will only apply assassins mark, since its an on-hit effect, overriding vulnerability.
with the annointment on the amulet (or corruption) you could apply both.
if you look at my PoB above, you'll see that i use the annointment, cursing vul on hit with the ring, and enfeeble on hit with the gloves
"
J0ckus escribió:
So it says in the gem setup to socket frost bomb, but i cant even use the skill ? whats up with that ? same goes with the ice golem

is it in a "cast when damage taken" set-up?
if so, both will be cast automatically
could also happen that you got a high level gem and dont have the int-requirements for those.

please go to "privacy settings" on your profile, here on this site and uncheck the "hide characters tab"
this way we can see your character as well as import it into path of building, so its easier to see for us where the mistake is, instead of guessing =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional