[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Not sure where to go from here. My first and only character this league, have around 3-4 ex to spend. Haven't killed Sirus yet (2 attempts) but do T16 just fine. POB says 695k dps but I'm not sure how to add in impale damage. Anything gear wise I should go for? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

POB: https://pastebin.com/gtY7a6fQ
Hi,i have a small quesiton:
if i activate all 4 auras (pride,flesh and stone, blood and sand, Dread banner)
i have exactly 12 mana left (625 max mana, 613 reserved = 98% mana reserved).... this basically means that i cant spin, so i have to turn off dread banner.
Is there a simple solution to that? other than adding mana, i mean?
i have maim+F&S+B&S linked
"
CryingDutchman escribió:
i have exactly 12 mana left (625 max mana, 613 reserved = 98% mana reserved).... this basically means that i cant spin, so i have to turn off dread banner.

U need to have a -15 mana cost on chest OR use a praxis ring (-8) mana cost. This way u dont care about mana cost. Put ur totem and leap with blood magic if using the chest option.

Another option is having 2 rings with -3 channeling mana cost crafted but I find it easier to just use the praxis ring till u got a good -15 chest with high life and % life on it.

"
IHellBoundI escribió:
"
CryingDutchman escribió:

U need to have a -15 mana cost on chest OR use a praxis ring (-8) mana cost. This way u dont care about mana cost. Put ur totem and leap with blood magic if using the chest option.

Another option is having 2 rings with -3 channeling mana cost crafted but I find it easier to just use the praxis ring till u got a good -15 chest with high life and % life on it.

uuuh thats gonna cost. okay thanks =)
"
CryingDutchman escribió:
"
IHellBoundI escribió:
"
CryingDutchman escribió:

uuuh thats gonna cost. okay thanks =)

np. Praxis option is not that bad rly. Some people killed a8 sirus using it so if u manage to get a good 6l chest with no mana cost u can keep using the praxis and still do fine.

I'm struggling to see why my damage is so low, can anyone help me? I know I'm missing 2 Jewels but I can't see that increasing my damage that drastically

https://pastebin.com/fUuKpBkv
"
Ambrossine escribió:
I'm struggling to see why my damage is so low, can anyone help me? I know I'm missing 2 Jewels but I can't see that increasing my damage that drastically

https://pastebin.com/fUuKpBkv

got the same problem, with all flasks on, i only have around 480k shaper dps. Cant see how guidemaker gets 1,6m shaper dps...
I'd be happy with even 480k even, PoB has me at 200k and I thought my gear was decent
Cast when Damage Taken lvl1 not working with Blood Rage LvL5+.
Although, in your set example, there is 20lvl Blood Rage
Editado por útlima vez por StArMeM en 13 ene. 2020 15:21:19
"
StArMeM escribió:
Cast when Damage Taken lvl1 not working with Blood Rage LvL5+.
Although, in your set example, there is 20lvl Blood Rage

You shouldn't have cwdt linked with blood rage from my understanding

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional