[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Where is mana leech/gain coming from? I see nothing to indicate that there is leech on any gear or tree.

Edit: just saw mana leech on the jewel.
IGN = pibDeath
Editado por útlima vez por Pibacc en 18 sept. 2019 21:42:59
i dont know how the OP calculares that 8M SDPS
Editado por útlima vez por yyyiiyyy en 18 sept. 2019 21:46:11
Pob says the diff in rigwalds and drill neck dps isnt that much, is there somethign it's not calculating?

Use eye with 2 hit impale, 2 lioneyes. I use HH for mapping and the nomad for bossing. What else can I improve my dps? How much is damage difference between using daresso and aspect of the cat?

https://pastebin.com/arppcySY
Editado por útlima vez por zipZAP_182 en 19 sept. 2019 0:53:27

What do I go next? i also have the 2 lioneyes jewels

I think 6L the barrage and then TS?

I can do up to shaper just fine

Haven't had the time to do uber elder but I think i'll be needing some more gear for that

Thanks in advance
"
pulsesc2 escribió:
"
Went with Barrage Projectile enchant. TS +proj is pretty pointless for that price and now that it's only +1. Clear is super good anyway.
Also, only thing that can cause problems in this league is a fat Blight boss in high tier Blight maps, so I went for more single target damage.

I disagree. I held out until the very end for the +1 enchant - literally after HH (https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/pulsesc2/PulseSteelShot) - and after getting it yesterday, it makes a really big difference. I thought my clear was fine, but in juiced T16s it's almost a guaranteed screen wipe now.

Not only is it 33% more secondary projectiles, but with impale and the fact that forked secondary projectiles from the same attack can hit the same target, it's probably closer to 50% more damage.

Definitely worth getting sooner than I did. If you're doubtful, buy one of those 60c unique necro circlets and try it for a little, sell it when you're done.

Rigwalds + Chain + my damage is already enough to nuke 1 screen in juiced Elder UGS. It would make a difference if there would be Beyond Zana mod to run HH with or a buffed zoomzoom league mechanic.

Will probably use TS+1 enchant when I switch out Rigwalds for Rare Shaper Quiver with +1 arrow.

So yea, my build will gain more from the Barrage enchant in the current league mechanic.

Putting this build to the side atm. Will create an autobomber.
Editado por útlima vez por Escape_Artist en 19 sept. 2019 13:10:12
"
yyyiiyyy escribió:

Impale triples your DPS and is not calculated in POB. Also put Pride to maximum effect. Link Blood and Sand to Maim. POB also does not calculate the 30% more damage buff from Arborix. That's nearly 7m dps with double curse setup. Rare shaped quiver with extra arrow is around 9. With Another +1 arrow corruption its nearly 10-11. Add in the +1 arrow to Barrage helmet enchant, you get another 10% More. All is Barrage dps. Since you can't know how many TS secondary arrows will hit a monster.
Editado por útlima vez por Dying__Lights en 19 sept. 2019 9:58:24
"
Dying__Lights escribió:
"
yyyiiyyy escribió:

Impale triples your DPS and is not calculated in POB. Also put Pride to maximum effect. Link Blood and Sand to Maim. POB also does not calculate the 30% more damage buff from Arborix. That's nearly 7m dps with double curse setup. Rare shaped quiver with extra arrow is around 9. With Another +1 arrow corruption its nearly 10-11. Add in the +1 arrow to Barrage helmet enchant, you get another 10% More. All is Barrage dps. Since you can't know how many TS secondary arrows will hit a monster.

whats the reason to link maim to flesh and stone?
"
naoarthor escribió:
Pob says the diff in rigwalds and drill neck dps isnt that much, is there somethign it's not calculating?

Rigwalds will give you Fork, with Chain added to your TS 6link, it's a huge clearspeed boost.

Character: Junnys___

What do I go next? 6l chest? news rings/amulet? Rigwald? New helmet?
I have the 2 lioneyes jewels.

This build is super good so far.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional