[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
Arborix 28% (6L)
Rigwald
Devoto
Daresso (6L)
Oskarm
Similar boots/rings/neck (Don't have additional curse on neck and Ass Mark tho)
The Nomad
Got x2 Lioneye

What I don't have is the +2 impale prismatic jewel.

Same flasks, same specc, same tree (Tho I´m lvl 75 atm)

All labs done.

My single target is... garbage. Is it because of my level or what is wrong. It takes literally 30 seconds to kill Hydra T16 and T10+ Blighted maps is.. impossible even with good tower placement.

Anyone know what I missed?

Make your character public, or post a POB pastebin.

Most probably you're missing out on levels.
Went with Barrage Projectile enchant. TS +proj is pretty pointless for that price and now that it's only +1. Clear is super good anyway.
Also, only thing that can cause problems in this league is a fat Blight boss in high tier Blight maps, so I went for more single target damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Escape_Artist en 18 sept. 2019 7:29:49
I'll put this out here again.

2nd league in a row I've played this and its the smoothest build I've played and can vouch for it. Did Uber Elder/Shaper/T15 Blight maps with it. Have carried 4 man Shaper from the start of the fight.

My gear for reference -

I have the Impale watcher's eye, but its definitely not needed.

Additionally, even the Rigwald's quiver is not needed if you can get a Rare shaped quiver with crit and +1 arrow. It will be much cheaper than Rigwald's. Maim + Attack crit chest is easy to craft if you want to.

Another decent enough setup is Hyrri's chest and Voidfletcher quiver. Replace brutality with Added Cold Damage and Chain with Fork. You can also use Ice Shot instead of TS. I tried this in area level 81+ delves without Hyrri's and the Added Cold gem, and the clear was still smooth and fast.
"
ysocalm escribió:
hey guys, enjoying this build so far, i have about 2.5ex spare atm not sure what to upgrade next for some more deeps any advice would help a lot.

some gear isn't the best yet since i used it as a league starter.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/SKbKKNcx

Passive tree is the only focus here. Get the required jewels from the first post, and you'll see your DPS shoot right up.
Editado por útlima vez por IrishRoyal en 18 sept. 2019 6:42:01
"
Dying__Lights escribió:

Another decent enough setup is Hyrri's chest and Voidfletcher quiver. Replace brutality with Added Cold Damage and Chain with Fork. You can also use Ice Shot instead of TS. I tried this in area level 81+ delves without Hyrri's and the Added Cold gem, and the clear was still smooth and fast.

Update

Just finished Uber Elder with VoidFletcher quiver and Tabula. So assuming the rest of your gear is good (dual curse setup), you definitely do not need a Rigwald's. I was dumb and ran Uber elder with just 60% lightning resistance so died a lot to Shaper. Recorded some videos as well showing clear speed and guardian kills in T16. If you want to see me dying 4 times to Uber Elder, give me a shout in game or comment here and I'll upload the video.

Editado por útlima vez por Dying__Lights en 18 sept. 2019 10:04:58
"
"
ysocalm escribió:
hey guys, enjoying this build so far, i have about 2.5ex spare atm not sure what to upgrade next for some more deeps any advice would help a lot.

some gear isn't the best yet since i used it as a league starter.

my POB: https://pastebin.com/SKbKKNcx

Passive tree is the only focus here. Get the required jewels from the first post, and you'll see your DPS shoot right up.

thanks i'll respec for the jewels then :D
I notice that if you sort by dps on ninja from legion, from the top all the bows used are rare crafted. Some went shaper and others went elder for vicious proj. So what is the best weapon? I'm looking for a new crafting project.
"
Went with Barrage Projectile enchant. TS +proj is pretty pointless for that price and now that it's only +1. Clear is super good anyway.
Also, only thing that can cause problems in this league is a fat Blight boss in high tier Blight maps, so I went for more single target damage.

I disagree. I held out until the very end for the +1 enchant - literally after HH (https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/pulsesc2/PulseSteelShot) - and after getting it yesterday, it makes a really big difference. I thought my clear was fine, but in juiced T16s it's almost a guaranteed screen wipe now.

Not only is it 33% more secondary projectiles, but with impale and the fact that forked secondary projectiles from the same attack can hit the same target, it's probably closer to 50% more damage.

Definitely worth getting sooner than I did. If you're doubtful, buy one of those 60c unique necro circlets and try it for a little, sell it when you're done.
I have a question how do you use precision dread banner pride and flesh and stone? I use only 2 of them and rest with 16 of mana how do you use them all?
"
Monta88 escribió:
I have a question how do you use precision dread banner pride and flesh and stone? I use only 2 of them and rest with 16 of mana how do you use them all?

Banner reserves no mana if you have Inspiratinal, only take level 1 precision for critical strike chance, then use precision-pride-flesh and stone-enlighten link, With lvl 2 enlighten, u have ~160 mana.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional