[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

damn RNG hits hard:

feelsbadman
"
lordfratos escribió:
damn RNG hits hard:

feelsbadman

could have been much worse :-) FINALLY got a headhunter this weekend, it's pretty bad ass for legion, doesn't make you invincible tho, I got cocky yesterday and died twice to really stupid rippy Maleketh... oh well!
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
lordfratos escribió:
damn RNG hits hard:

feelsbadman

could have been much worse :-) FINALLY got a headhunter this weekend, it's pretty bad ass for legion, doesn't make you invincible tho, I got cocky yesterday and died twice to really stupid rippy Maleketh... oh well!

and here i am who can't even get 7ex for rigwald! :D
How good is the Lioneye's fall near blade of cunning really?
It's 7 points for

56% phys damage
47% crit multi
60% crit chance

So 8% damage, 6.7% multi and 8.5$ crit chance per point.

Not bad, but you could get 70% crit multi from a tempered flesh in the marauder area for 5 points, and have easy access to juggernaut for 2 points for life and armour. Guess it depends if you need the crit chance.
If you have a transcendent flesh even better for some more phys mitigation.

"
Carlovski escribió:
It's 7 points for

56% phys damage
47% crit multi
60% crit chance

Not bad, but you could get 70% crit multi from a tempered flesh in the marauder area for 5 points, and have easy access to juggernaut for 2 points for life and armour. Guess it depends if you need the crit chance.

it's a fair bit less dps if you test it on PoB. nothing allocated is 120k TS dps. blade of culling with lioneyes 157k TS dps. tempered flesh pathing is 140k dps and 375 life.

the only reason i'd go the tempered flesh route is if you take the path inside and also take steadfast for the fortify effect. would a rather have the consistant crit over 23% more crit multi
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 13 ago. 2019 9:27:11
"
wiwigvn escribió:
Because 4k4 life is squishy even for Champ. Try to get to 5k5+ at least.

You should replace your belt, nomad lacks life. You should also take more life node on tree and jewels. Your other gears can have higher life rolls and strength where possible.

Fight mechanic is also an issue but if you are tankier, you have more room. Shaper should be very easy with this build though, while Uber Elder is more about practice.

Thanks, yeah 4.4k is low but we do get a ton more from Molten Shell so I thought it is fine.. Shaper shouldn´t be an issue but random one shots and the beam melted me in a second lol..
Will get better jewels though and I guess I can get more life nodes aswell while im at it..
Gear wise, I think the belt is too huge of a DPS loss if I replace it with a rare one imo.. I mean I don´t die anywhere else other then the Shaper and Uber Elder.
Still I love love love the build even if it is squishy on Uber Elder and Shaper :D the entire game otherwise is a total faceroll and huge clearspeed.
Mathils actual cat
How much HP would you guys recommend on this build for uber elder? Im sitting at 5700 right now, but most guides recommend ~6.5k life. Maybe with molten shell, high armor and fortify it's fine? I know uber elder is largely a mechanical fight so the recommended HP numbers aren't an exact science
Editado por útlima vez por SubtleArt en 13 ago. 2019 11:08:46
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Carlovski escribió:
It's 7 points for

56% phys damage
47% crit multi
60% crit chance

it's a fair bit less dps if you test it on PoB. nothing allocated is 120k TS dps. blade of culling with lioneyes 157k TS dps. tempered flesh pathing is 140k dps and 375 life.

the only reason i'd go the tempered flesh route is if you take the path inside and also take steadfast for the fortify effect. would a rather have the consistant crit over 23% more crit multi

Steadfast would be nice, would hi over 100% fortify effect when stationary (With helm enchant). But pathing is pretty awkward, unless you drop iron grip.

I might PoB that version out.
"
SubtleArt escribió:
How much HP would you guys recommend on this build for uber elder? Im sitting at 5700 right now, but most guides recommend ~6.5k life. Maybe with molten shell, high armor and fortify it's fine? I know uber elder is largely a mechanical fight so the recommended HP numbers aren't an exact science

PERSONALLY, I'm at about 5900 now and feel a BIT squishy against T16 legion, so I doubt I'd be OK against Uber. I die about 1/day in T16 so that's not a good sign, AND I have 24% fort effect on hat. I'd go 6K MIN with a fckton of other defense for Uber TBH.

(ps. check out my bow I found on trade :-)) 595 phys DPS AND the sick AF slam I got for bonus light damage on my neck :-)
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 14 ago. 2019 7:21:32
I found that after I got a corrupted jewel with anti corrupted blood I do not feel any issue with legion rare anymore. Sure, if you do not constantly move or fail to pop flask from time to time, you will die, like every other build this league as legion rares are quite overtuned.

For Uber Elder, just try not to tank the beam or the balls. I killed him first try at 5k+ with just 3 portals or so, but there was no one shot, so you can definitely do it deathless.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional