[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
lordfratos escribió:
hi guys :D

this is my stuff and i get stck in lvl 90:

can't do much in tier 14-15 maps. what should be done to fix it?
thanks a lot

Ok, first of all why the hell are you using a ELEMENTAL damage ring? :D we only do physical damage! Get rings, amu with FLAT phys dam and one ring buy the cheapest Assassins Mark on Hit shaper on it or roll with alteration orbs, super easy.
Also Helmet with Tornado Shot fires 1 additional arrow, cheap. Later on buy 2 additional arrow version.
Craft your helmet with fossils so you get great life roll and nearby enemies take 9% increased phys dam (more damage).
Then buy the Dying Sun flask and QUALITY your gems to 20% and vaal them for 21\23 chance :) always keep leveling gems in offhand. I actually level Melee Physical Damage gems atm offhand cause if they hit 21\23 it is instant 8exalts lol. Also try out Haemophilia gloves instead of 1socket tombfist :) I got them at lvl60 or smth.. and still use them at Shaper stage.. and I don´t even wanna buy Tombfists anymore, totally not worth it imo.
ALSO look what is your HIT CHANCE for Tornado Shot!! Get Accuracy on rings and amulet so you get 100% hit chance!! I think about 300 on rings and amulet should get you to 100%
Also, your Stone Golem is lvl68... CWDT will not proc it.. de-level it or level a new one and keep it at lvl48.
Mathils actual cat
Editado por útlima vez por HDTanel en 9 ago. 2019 16:35:42
thank you @HDTanel and @ElLoco2836.
it is awesome to see ppl actually care about the guide and n00bs like me.
Thanks for this build man, strongest bow build to this day I been playing no doubt!
Depth 918 Aul kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtEEXfCg390

At that depth you can't get hit at all. Even basic Aul's slash oneshots you if you don't have molten shell up. It took me 3 tries to kill him

p.s. I've reached depth 1000 today, it's probably my limit for this build. Even with all the damage mitigation this build has - I'm still dying at every 4th-5th node. Chaos degen clouds after zombies is ridiculous too - it kills me in less than 1 second if I don't flamedash over it.
I'll probably get back to depth 800, it's a lot more comfortable.

p.p.s how do you like depth 925 aul mods? :D
https://i.imgur.com/DfSZ9cS.jpg

It oneshots me with a single dash even with 8.5k HP, 4.5k molten shell and all flasks up :D
hi again :D new stuff:

my friend helped me to foss craft helm with phys and life.
Editado por útlima vez por lordfratos en 10 ago. 2019 10:07:36
So can anybody tell me is Rumis Concocion flask better then regular Granite flask?
Also should rares be Armour\Evasion or pure Armour or Evasion?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel escribió:
So can anybody tell me is Rumis Concocion flask better then regular Granite flask?
Also should rares be Armour\Evasion or pure Armour or Evasion?

sure it is but you need freeze removal elsewhere. you need a bleed, curse and freeze removal. so if you want another unique flask you have to get freeze removal on boots like these

that frees up the last flask slot for either a rumis or taste of hate for reduced cold damage taken and some physical reduction.

in terms of eva vs armour, it doesn't really matter. with arborix or iron reflexes it all gets balanced out anyway. just go for whatever gear piece is better
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 10 ago. 2019 11:43:30
Sweet build, can 1 shot almost anything using barrage with point blank on. TS is usually powerful enough to do all the work.

5+ rows on timeless domain is easy.
Delve is getting a little rippy after 350 but mostly due to lack of chaos resist and dodge (using damage chest piece).
Extra fun crafting items for this build too, made everything I'm wearing. Trying to get another 28 hillock and double corrupt for bow (did rigwalds first and got 2 random mods but need accuracy)

Editado por útlima vez por teslabear en 10 ago. 2019 18:29:56

Hey guys, wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give critique or suggestions on my items. Im level 91, sitting at 5200 life. Nothing has given me trouble so far, but I havent done uber elder yet and I'm wondering if my life pool is too low for it. Maybe with armor, fortify, endurance charges, molten shell and vaal shell it'll be fine?

I have 4 exalts right now, so my plan at the moment is to save up a bit more and maybe craft a +2 tornado shot helm with the increased fortify effect and enemies take more physical damage mods.

Would it be worth upgrading the belt too? I need the +dex attribute bonus to equip my arborix, but im not sure a rare belt with dex bonus would be a huge improvement
Spoiler
"
SubtleArt escribió:

Hey guys, wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give critique or suggestions on my items. Im level 91, sitting at 5200 life. Nothing has given me trouble so far, but I havent done uber elder yet and I'm wondering if my life pool is too low for it. Maybe with armor, fortify, endurance charges, molten shell and vaal shell it'll be fine?

I have 4 exalts right now, so my plan at the moment is to save up a bit more and maybe craft a +2 tornado shot helm with the increased fortify effect and enemies take more physical damage mods.

Would it be worth upgrading the belt too? I need the +dex attribute bonus to equip my arborix, but im not sure a rare belt with dex bonus would be a huge improvement

I used these boots for a while until I filled out my dex, I think I have them listed at 4ex?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional