[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

ty for guide man!
can u add more detail for starter this build(from budget to mid and hight end)
at the start league very difficult to get 2h 6l sword, and chest.

If you can tell more, I will be very grateful.

p.s sry for my english, bad speak :C
"
inmuna escribió:
ty for guide man!
can u add more detail for starter this build(from budget to mid and hight end)
at the start league very difficult to get 2h 6l sword, and chest.

If you can tell more, I will be very grateful.

p.s sry for my english, bad speak :C

Just play purely with bladestorm, get a corrupted 6 link chest with correct colours and decent life stats, they should cost around 30to50c the most, 2h swords aren't super popular, you could buy a 450+pdps sword off trade if you have problems getting an upgrade
+

"
4emiiu0h25 escribió:
"
Astarift escribió:

Very good ring, whatever mods to add next is depending on your gear. If you need resist, craft resist, else you can craft shock nearby enemies when focus for single target bossing burst damage

ty for your reply dud you really help me
im low on currency now ill try to sale this ring maybe 6ex
i got much luck today and for 100 alts i got 3 rings :D
Spoiler

ill try to sale this and want to get farrul's fur
and i think about this craft
Spoiler

or shock while focus is better?

bit redundant to do multi mod there, it doesnt add much value in this situation other than adding some flat phys, which isnt a huge dps boost
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Editado por útlima vez por Astarift en 26 mar. 2020 2:59:32
Oni-Goroshi for this
suitable for this build? as a replace 2h budged sword
"
inmuna escribió:
Oni-Goroshi for this
suitable for this build? as a replace 2h budged sword

100% no, we use impale and impale only scales with physical damage. Also onigoroshi with vaal pact and not a slayer is probably really dangerous
My Builds/Stream

Currently using your build for delirium. Pretty good dps trying to push to red map asap lol.
Really enjoying this build mate!

One question about cluster jewels, I actually have one large with deep cuts, but i'm thinking about getting another large jewel with deep cuts and two sockets to put two megalomaniacs (each one with dc ofc) there, would it stack +3 impale stages or its somehow capped?

Hope u understand my spanglish, ty!
"
SpaniardPuss escribió:
Really enjoying this build mate!

One question about cluster jewels, I actually have one large with deep cuts, but i'm thinking about getting another large jewel with deep cuts and two sockets to put two megalomaniacs (each one with dc ofc) there, would it stack +3 impale stages or its somehow capped?

Hope u understand my spanglish, ty!

Cluster jewels notables stacks, so it will work
My Builds/Stream

hi, i was wondering why he are using a two handed sword? isnt two one handed weapons more dps?

also, why is perforate even mentioned here? cant we just ignore it and use bladestorm since we use it for mobs and bosses both with the sand and blood stances anyway?

thanks in advance!
"
Thalkora escribió:
hi, i was wondering why he are using a two handed sword? isnt two one handed weapons more dps?

also, why is perforate even mentioned here? cant we just ignore it and use bladestorm since we use it for mobs and bosses both with the sand and blood stances anyway?

thanks in advance!

Getting a 2 hand sword is easier than getting 2 1hand sword.

Also, this allows us to run both Perforate and blade storm on 6 link

Blade storm deals passive damage while perforate deals active damage when we are looking at boss fights, to maximize our single target and burst
My Builds/Stream

Just got my Farrul's fur 6link and cat craft on my belt!!

Wondering what is the next item to improve?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional