[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

"
Vezorx escribió:
What do u think about these keystones ? :

- Veteran's Awareness
- Nature's Patience
- Disciple of Kitava

Veteran's Awareness might be good for deterministic defense again damage, but the downside is too risky if some random damage comes towards you during the 4 seconds where you take 20% more damage

The rest doesnt really make the cut
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I do not understand, please explain. You take the Wall Pact, but no where in talents and equipment there is no lich, how do you restore health?
In POB u dont give Blade Master.
What do you think about Graceful Execution (claster jewel).
Deep cut + Graceful Execution + mid jewel with crit?
Editado por útlima vez por Mihrytka en 22 mar. 2020 4:55:36
"
Mihrytka escribió:
In POB u dont give Blade Master.
What do you think about Graceful Execution (claster jewel).
Deep cut + Graceful Execution + mid jewel with crit?

Deep cuts + any 2 syngergistic notables is ideal. Also having 2 jewel slot is also great, we can run a normal rare jewel there instead of getting a crit cluster jewel so we dont overspend our passive points in the cluster tree

"
wfhmujhs007 escribió:
I do not understand, please explain. You take the Wall Pact, but no where in talents and equipment there is no lich, how do you restore health?

We took alot of leech nodes for sutain right below vaal pact
My Builds/Stream

What can you say about Blade Master need take him?
"
Mihrytka escribió:
What can you say about Blade Master need take him?

I took blade master out because to path to blade master, we use 4 points we could use elsewhere, because we dont need the accuracy
My Builds/Stream

Hello everyone!
Im playing PoE for first time and chose this build as my starter. Enjoying it very much, but struggle very much with survivability. Dying too much in yellow maps, gettin one-shotted. Could you please review my character and tell me what to upgrade first?

Also, i couldn't find link to POB without cluster jewels, is the one in levelling section correct? There is no impale passives in there. Or should i use 3.10 link as most relevant one?
"
Busozavr escribió:
Hello everyone!
Im playing PoE for first time and chose this build as my starter. Enjoying it very much, but struggle very much with survivability. Dying too much in yellow maps, gettin one-shotted. Could you please review my character and tell me what to upgrade first?

Also, i couldn't find link to POB without cluster jewels, is the one in levelling section correct? There is no impale passives in there. Or should i use 3.10 link as most relevant one?

Hi, glad you chose my build as your poe starter. Ill go thru with you a few basics of PoE

You need to have life rolled on every gear possible. I realised your items does not all have life rolled onto it. This can drastically change your survivability and you are probably running around with 3-4k life or something. This is very very bad in yellow maps because you should expect to hit 5k if you want to go yellow and eventually red maps
Capping resist is important, so is getting life rolled on every item possible.

A tabula rasa is an easy 6 link, however it does not provide any resist nor life or any stats. Moving into yellow maps as a melee, you should expect to die a lot if you are still running a tabula rasa. Try finding a corrupted 6 link with decent life rolls and correct colours over running tabula rasa

As for items, they can all roll up to a 20% improved quality by default as their base without special modification. Your weapon has no quality, you are losing out dps here(use blacksmith whetstones)

Flasks are an important part of our survivability and definitely dps. Your flask set up are not ideal because they arent rolled with quality and with any freeze/curse/bleed immunity. These ailments are bound to kill you when you step into higher tier maps. Try having at least 1 of each flask with a mod to counter these ailments

As for what to upgrade, ill just focus on the slots without life and replace them with something that rolled high life and preferably resist

As for the more indepth stuff about our build,

I do not suggest impale until you start mapping because you probably wont get to utilize it much because our damage is good enough and getting 100% impale isnt easy early on. Cluster jewels arent important until you are able to set up the build, so ill leave them as the last to upgrade
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift escribió:

I do not suggest impale until you start mapping because you probably wont get to utilize it much because our damage is good enough and getting 100% impale isnt easy early on. Cluster jewels arent important until you are able to set up the build, so ill leave them as the last to upgrade

Thank you for such detailed review, i will definitely look into +max life on gear and other things. The only thing i don't understand is what is the POB i should follow. You write that i shouldn't use Impale before maps, but I already mapping (even though im struggling). I currently use the link from the "levelling" section - 3.9 default tree in the POB, is that the correct one? The only another one i see in your guide is for 3.10 with cluster jewels.

And is there somewhere in the POB where i can see my overall chance to Impale enemy?

Sorry if there is too many questions :)
"
Busozavr escribió:
"
Astarift escribió:

Thank you for such detailed review, i will definitely look into +max life on gear and other things. The only thing i don't understand is what is the POB i should follow. You write that i shouldn't use Impale before maps, but I already mapping (even though im struggling). I currently use the link from the "levelling" section - 3.9 default tree in the POB, is that the correct one? The only another one i see in your guide is for 3.10 with cluster jewels.

And is there somewhere in the POB where i can see my overall chance to Impale enemy?

Sorry if there is too many questions :)

Past 10 acts i would consider the leveling tree over, you should aim to hit the PoB on the pob section

As for impale, PoB doesnt support it well, theres is a "pob fork" from local identity that support impale, although i dont use it i kinda hard calculate impale chances myself

If you dont have cluster jewels, just go for the base tree 1st and work for cluster jewel once u complete the tree.

Cluster jewels are a lil more complicated, i suggest trying them out after you get a better feel of the game/tree
My Builds/Stream

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional