[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Because harvest crafting actually feels like crafting I'm trying to see if it's possible to fit Envy on this build for batshit insane amounts of damage.

Anyone knows how much %mana reserved reduction is needed to have it on top of the other auras?

For now I can see I have 1 free suffix on helmet, can use essence there. 5% reduction

Amulet can fit 25% reduced malevolence reservation and envy if I move the fire resist to boots and remove the essence chaos modifier (envy more than makes up for that)

Changing 4 points on the tree gives 4% and 8% reduced mana reservation.

Would that be enough?

Edit: Seems doable with enlighten support, guess I found my final goal for the league
Editado por útlima vez por AdvancedWind en 14 jul. 2020 12:23:30
Hello, i keep dieing sometime on t14-16 map, i lack survivability any idea how i could change that?

https://pastebin.com/yrKVXQdH

Editado por útlima vez por Dynastiew en 14 jul. 2020 17:56:42
"
Dynastiew escribió:
Hello, i keep dieing sometime on t14-16 map, i lack survivability any idea how i could change that?

https://pastebin.com/yrKVXQdH

Hi.
Have you considered someho fitting Divine Flesh into your build?
Editado por útlima vez por Yarik85 en 14 jul. 2020 23:17:38
"
AdvancedWind escribió:
So, uhh...I just made this. Not sure if I attempt to sell for a buncha exalts to try crafting a T1 damage over time or just use this. Speed roll is sad but anyone buying this one should have extra money to reroll it lol.

Closest item on sale on market is for 100EX. It has higher speed and T1 damage over time, but no 48% increased poison.

This is not remotely worth 80 Ex seeing as it's not even properly meta crafted. You can make a bow like this with all t1 mods in under 50 Ex, maybe even less

The poison chance + chance to poison is not a mod you'd want since you're well over 100 % poison chance with Coralito's anyway.

I think that "Poisons inflict damage 25 % faster" from Hunter is a much better suffix than ~50 % inc poison damage. Yes it doesn't increase your total damage since it only makes you deal damage faster but in any mapping or bossing scenario you will notice 25 % faster poisons a lot more than ~40-50 % inc dmg.

Editado por útlima vez por Neabsera en 15 jul. 2020 5:55:04
"
Neabsera escribió:
"
AdvancedWind escribió:
So, uhh...I just made this. Not sure if I attempt to sell for a buncha exalts to try crafting a T1 damage over time or just use this. Speed roll is sad but anyone buying this one should have extra money to reroll it lol.

Closest item on sale on market is for 100EX. It has higher speed and T1 damage over time, but no 48% increased poison.

This is not remotely worth 80 Ex seeing as it's not even properly meta crafted. You can make a bow like this with all t1 mods in under 50 Ex, maybe even less

The poison chance + chance to poison is not a mod you'd want since you're well over 100 % poison chance with Coralito's anyway.

I think that "Poisons inflict damage 25 % faster" from Hunter is a much better suffix than ~50 % inc poison damage. Yes it doesn't increase your total damage since it only makes you deal damage faster but in any mapping or bossing scenario you will notice 25 % faster poisons a lot more than ~40-50 % inc dmg.

Yeah, I've been lowering the price already, I was just basing on the other item I saw for sale. Not to mention I'll probably just keep using it indeed and move on to crafting an envy amulet
"
AdvancedWind escribió:
Because harvest crafting actually feels like crafting I'm trying to see if it's possible to fit Envy on this build for batshit insane amounts of damage.

Anyone knows how much %mana reserved reduction is needed to have it on top of the other auras?

For now I can see I have 1 free suffix on helmet, can use essence there. 5% reduction

Amulet can fit 25% reduced malevolence reservation and envy if I move the fire resist to boots and remove the essence chaos modifier (envy more than makes up for that)

Changing 4 points on the tree gives 4% and 8% reduced mana reservation.

Would that be enough?

Edit: Seems doable with enlighten support, guess I found my final goal for the league

This is a great idea. I found an Aul's with Envy, and upped my DPS by 500k.

Hey all,

Playing this build right now.
I got good clear speed, only bosses seems difficult.
What can i change in the build? pretty new to poe.

"
Jst_1994 escribió:
Hey all,

Body armor - get a warlord's base to start crafting on to get a -mana to socketed attacks body armor eventually. If that assassin's garb you are wearing is ilvl 85 or higher you might want to just buy a warlord's exalted orb to save yourself from having to 6L it again. Obviously this depends on your funds but should be your next BIG purchase IMO.

Quality on your gems (especially in your 6L) is a big deal expect quality on scourge arrow itself - the projectiles are plenty fast as is. Also you should have dropped the poison support for unbound ailments when you got the corlatio's flask. On the gem front - Awakened versions of added chaos damage, unbound ailments, and deadly ailments are all fairly cheap and decent upgrades in their own right

Your two-toned ring is terrible and should be replaced. Not salvaged with harvest crafts, its beyond saving. Your gold ring is a decent ring on a bad base item and should also be replaced soonish. For now just replace the craft with +x-y chaos damage to attacks. Actually looking more at your gold ring I'd try to use the synthesize an item harvest craft on it if you can. It just needs a better implicit to become a quite good ring and synthesizing it gives you a chance at that. (if the synthesizing works you'll want to use harvest crafts to remove a defense mod then add a physical mod, followed by remove physical/add physical until you get a decent tier of flat physical damage)

Amulet - the only stat you should ever really need much of is intelligence. This is overkill for the needed intelligence and has no other useful stats and should be replaced.

Quiver - the only actually useful mod here is the extra arrow (admittedly very useful) for the short term craft on +x-y chaos damage added to attacks or attack speed. Long term get a better quiver.

Move your Dash gem into the link with 2nd wind support - that'll help you move faster.

Get quality on your flasks. Start with your quartz/quicksilver (scour then quality then reroll) then the 2 unique flasks if you are low on glass blowers.
Editado por útlima vez por Gravedancer en 16 jul. 2020 5:42:01
"
Jst_1994 escribió:
Hey all,

EDIT:

Hmm somehow I deleted all my reply contents.

Well on top of what other guy said, your gems are low level (i think you forgot to level malevolence and precision), you are missing despair (what is the most important thing, get it as corruption on embalmer, self cast it or get it on one of your rings).

Also get chance to blind on hit on your abyss jewel, its big survivability boost.

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Editado por útlima vez por thedeathbeam en 16 jul. 2020 5:30:05
Thanks guys!!!
will look into this!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional