[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Been a fun one. I'll get this guy to 100 then it's off to do something else.
Hi, I wanted to say I am having fun so far. I am playing on the Xbox, Harvest league and getting all flasks up is a little hard (both bumpers, and left up and right on D pad), but I am managing. Almost at Level 89 using a mixture of all sorts of Uniques (I decided to use 3 Grand Spectrum jewels for now, and that solved my resistance issues).

I am using Chin-Sol, and I figured probably the next 'affordable' upgrade will be to try and get the Darkscorn. (I still have not been able to 6-link anything, running on 5).

With that being said, how would Arborix work in this build? The 'Bow Attacks Fire 2 additional arrows if you have not cast Dash recently' would make it seem that one could have 3*5=15 pods up at a time? The increased attack speed, movement speed, and Evasion if not cast Dash recently also seem really interesting as well.

I would think with so many pods up, it is possible that Plague Bearer could get refilled really quickly. I don't have the resources in game to try different builds so I wonder if anyone else has tried it?

Thanks in advanced.
OP, I adjusted my playstyle like you said and got the fenumus gloves. I defeated A8 sirus and man the dmg is so good. Died a few times because my reflexes with blink arrow is non existent lol but anyway thanks for the advice :) Loving the build now that I completed every content in the game. Cheers!
"
Aillass escribió:

You should definately use the wither setup. 15 withering stacks give almost 70% more damage compared to 0 stacks. It slows the boss. And also shows you where the boss is, which helps a lot.
It's core to the build.

Edit: The totems seem to taunt enemies. The enemies often attack the totems instead of you.

Edit 2: Maybe I'm overlooking it, but I don't see any fire damage on your gear. You need it to trigger the increased damage taken of the Cinderswallow Urn flask.

Tyvm for reply, i understand now totems are sick damage boost so i might have to give it a shot. But im also not a fan of the totems 'baiting' attacks which makes dashing around sometimes unsafe coz they are recieving aoe dmg and i dont expect attacks/spells to hit in that area.

The fire damage i totally missed out on, can easily fix that on my searching eye jewel. Thanks again!
Editado por útlima vez por sl6092 en 12 jul. 2020 11:33:02
does anyone have a step by step guide on how to harvest craft a frenzy quiver ?
so i switched the drillneck for a quiver (no frenzy on hit but meh) is the thing to do now get a good ammy and somehow fit in aspect of the spooderman (i have no idea how to do that a walk though would be appretiated cuz precision + malevolence + aspect seems unlikely to be a thing ) looking for more single target dps primarily since clear is fine. Any help would be appretiated
Editado por útlima vez por neckro666 en 13 jul. 2020 9:18:45
Has anyone tried Headhunter with this build, any comments?

I was wondering if it synergizes well with this kinda type of character.
"
neckro666 escribió:
so i switched the drillneck for a quiver (no frenzy on hit but meh) is the thing to do now get a good ammy and somehow fit in aspect of the spooderman (i have no idea how to do that a walk though would be appretiated cuz precision + malevolence + aspect seems unlikely to be a thing ) looking for more single target dps primarily since clear is fine. Any help would be appretiated

Check my post above for how you can fit precision, malev, HoA, aspect into a build (Malev reduction amulet, Enlighten 4).
Editado por útlima vez por wuvluv en 13 jul. 2020 12:18:30
"
Has anyone tried Headhunter with this build, any comments?

I actually use one. Level 97 - works very well with this type of build.

Godlike Clearspeed.
Editado por útlima vez por BOMBER1337 en 13 jul. 2020 14:10:59
So, uhh...I just made this. Not sure if I attempt to sell for a buncha exalts to try crafting a T1 damage over time or just use this. Speed roll is sad but anyone buying this one should have extra money to reroll it lol.

Closest item on sale on market is for 100EX. It has higher speed and T1 damage over time, but no 48% increased poison.

Editado por útlima vez por AdvancedWind en 13 jul. 2020 22:45:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional