[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

I must say, one of the best builds iv played. Would anyone review my gear? Maloneys seems really good but I really like my quiver. Been trying to upgrade my stygian with no luck. I craft most of my gear btw.

About the embalmer, do we really need it?

Yeah I first opened the pob link of yous and loaded my account info to load my character on it(same config settings as yours cuz I just applied my items and passive trees. I checked delete equiped items and jewels just not to overwrite any gears or mana reservatuons from auras.. maybe this is where I did something wrong. Yaah I'm looking the the thorn arrow and poison dps.) And I'm using 2 usual jewels with x% maximum life, 1 chaos dmg or dmg over time jewel + stats or resi
I'm currently using cinderswallow cuz it gives more life recovery when do clearing (like a lot) from my experience and using the rare glove to get enough int without adding +30 int from passive tree. Will changing this potion and glove will give me significant dps boost? And how do you think about chaning infused channeling or unbound ailment to vile toxins? Or you didnt add it cuz you get it from glove I guess. Just asking incase not using that glove like me :)
Thank you all the times for sharing your time with me about my questions
Editado por útlima vez por jameschangedmyname en 22 jul. 2019 11:51:06
I just got idea, what about Eternity Shroud + related shaped quip. Isnt the 0 chaos resistance on enemies worth it?
"
Javaleus escribió:
I must say, one of the best builds iv played. Would anyone review my gear? Maloneys seems really good but I really like my quiver. Been trying to upgrade my stygian with no luck. I craft most of my gear btw.

I think the embalmer is mainly used for the poison duration, flat chaos is good, and the chaos resistance counters the darkscorn. So I guess if you get flat chaos on gear and jews, chaos res and inc duration elsewhere then you can use other gloves
Editado por útlima vez por LucidCon en 22 jul. 2019 14:19:17
Hi I am interested to play this build but I'm a newbie who just started playing a few days ago. Would this build be possible for me? I only have a few chaos to my name and I have no idea how to afford the 6 linked darkscorn bow and the 6 linked body armor. What other uniques do you recommend using while levelling from 1 all the way to mapping? Thank you.
"
Javaleus escribió:

Your quiver is fine (even though Drillneck would be probably better). Maloney's is nowhere near necessary in this build if you dont mind self casting Frenzy, what is fine.

Embalmer is just DPS gloves.

"
vildsix escribió:
I just got idea, what about Eternity Shroud + related shaped quip. Isnt the 0 chaos resistance on enemies worth it?

As that 0 chaos resist is just for hits, not really. And you can't really chance Darkscorn anymore, so that would just destroy majority of damage.

"
aquasnow escribió:
Hi I am interested to play this build but I'm a newbie who just started playing a few days ago. Would this build be possible for me? I only have a few chaos to my name and I have no idea how to afford the 6 linked darkscorn bow and the 6 linked body armor. What other uniques do you recommend using while levelling from 1 all the way to mapping? Thank you.

Definitely. You can also just farm Tabula in Blood Aqueducts for easy 6 link (or just buy it), or just get Jewellers Touch and roll with 5 link, what is more than fine as well.

Again, I said this before, but, you do not need both 6 link bow and body, the frenzy etc setup is 4 link and 2 link, it just looks like 6 link in PoB.

Well most of useful uniques (and cheap ones) are already listed in leveling section. Otherwise just aim for rares to balance resists and get some life, no need to care about anything else really.

You can also check other people's replies in this thread, they had some interesting ideas for leveling etc.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Like this build a lot! Want to done Uber but solo-target feel decent. Any DPS-upgrade options?
Editado por útlima vez por DexDaun en 23 jul. 2019 9:42:56
"
DexDaun escribió:

Any DPS-upgrade options?

Other than slightly better rolls can't think of anything. The issue is mostly, that after getting all required gems, there is not much space for DPS improvement. That Darkscorn corruption is also pretty sweet.

For some obvious upgrades, Atziri flask has pretty low roll on phys as extra, that phasing jewel is just phasing/stats so getting some offensive stats on it would be good.

Getting flat phys on rings/ammy could be good as well.

Quality on Blood Rage.

Quality on Despair and Curse on Hit (these are pretty significant)

Embalmer with +crit to attacks corruption would be very strong too.

That Coralito could be better too.

My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
What sort of bow should I be looking in terms of rare? Im playing on standard and Darkscorn its not updated version. I'm planning do make one, got a elder and shaper based thicket but no idea how I can min maxed my DPS. No luck with SA enchant on my helm.

"
ricoboiRN escribió:
What sort of bow should I be looking in terms of rare? Im playing on standard and Darkscorn its not updated version. I'm planning do make one, got a elder and shaper based thicket but no idea how I can min maxed my DPS. No luck with SA enchant on my helm.

Well, for rare bow you are looking for Vicious Projectiles together with 60% chance for poisons to deal 100% more damage, and ideally also attack speed on Thicket elder base, it should be more DPS than Darkscorn with that combination of mods.
My builds:
My site:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional