3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

"
SlashingSunsetX escribió:

And one last question, would fork support be better than pierce for clear?

People swear by both there's no real answer as to which is best. I personally like pierce since in my setup it more consistently clears packs in one-tap. Fork can do it but sometimes it just doesn't, Maybe that's just me.
For short try both see what you like, i would say specifically for just monoliths fork is better. but that's not the whole map.

"
LightUpTheDarkness escribió:
How important is the - total mana on the chest v the maim? Like is just the maim sufficient or is both truly necessary

Mana on the build 'can' be a bit tight, the links we're using are quite expensive driving the mana cost to like 52mana per cast iirc, So -mana is super nice but not neccersary i would just get maim since it's one of the main damage increases in the build.
If you have mana issues you shouldn't ever need to use a mana flask so try and adjust it elsewhere. I wrote a small faq on mana leech in the main thread.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
I think iron reflexes is probably worth it if you go soul of steel no? Get all that evasion pushed over to armor? Or just go straight armor gear instead? That would be a pain for me though haha
"
I think iron reflexes is probably worth it if you go soul of steel no? Get all that evasion pushed over to armor? Or just go straight armor gear instead? That would be a pain for me though haha

Honestly, i was going an Evasion route at the start of the league just to be cheap. and i didn't completely read on the molten shell changes.
Getting armour and molten shell abuse is completely worth it, as for the iron reflexes, i wouldn't have a clue if it's better/worse. Seems like it would be nice, i get about 11.5k armour in my setup at the moment which just makes molten shell better than steelskin.
https://pastebin.com/LUrBwhy7

Can anyone give me some ideas on where i should start improvements first? Im starting to get some trouble on single target dmg at some of the higher end maps, im just not sure where to start on my jewels
"
On average you can get more armor with iron reflexes and evasion / hybrid armor+evasion gear than going full armor. Especially since ranger starting nodes include evasion bonuses.

Add to it jade flask of reflexes and you can get extremely fat molten shell / vaal molten shell to the point steelskin doesn't even compare. Especially since vaal molten shell can be used instantly after the non-vaal version without cooldown (not the other way around tho).
Have you try with Eternity Shroud i dont no if is better or not
"
frisi escribió:
Have you try with Eternity Shroud i dont no if is better or not

You can get about 1.5x-2x damage compared to this build's setup but that only really comes into play when there's much harder content, Shaper/elder/uberelder/legion fights.
The investment cost is extremely high compared to this build's setup so i wouldn't really compare the two as the same build.

Just did Uber Elder (4 deaths on this due to me dodging poorly). I can say even with my investment in gear which costed at most 2 ex (minus the Hatred jewel, 4ex when I bought it), this build is pretty strong. Uber Elder is "easy" if you manage to dodge the attacks as the chaining of SST will make the fight easier. I just tagged whoever was invulnerable and let the chains do the work for me as I tried to dodge (still died to bad degen bubble placement though).

Overall, this build is fast and great for clearing maps. Single target on Guardians is "eh" but I think it works great for low investment (if you think 2ex is low investment) Uber Elder slaying.
How come theres a 250k dps difference in PoB switching from Armor to Phase Arco tree? Couldn't spot where the changes were.

Edit: Never mind. Swapping trees seem to remove the Watcher's Eye and 2 Jewels.
Editado por útlima vez por itskaeo en 23 jul. 2019 15:09:07
How does Area Damage work with SST ? I got a Glourious Vanity jewel that transformed 8 str/dex nodes into : 22% area damage / 20% projectile dmg / 10% cold / 10% attack damage, and then i took 3 extra ones that had 8% cold+4%life+20% increased area of effect from aura skills & 13 % increased effect of noncurse auras which gave about 10 k dps. This jewel worth it ?

https://streamable.com/m8uln clip here

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional