3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

Unrelated question, but I see you have CA trickster build in sig, any plans on revising that?
"
Viktranka escribió:
Unrelated question, but I see you have CA trickster build in sig, any plans on revising that?

Honestly no, it's there and you can probably adapt it to current league pretty easily.
I just have no drive since i already know it's going to be like watching paint dry to kill the new buffed bosses :(
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
Hey Pimmalage.
i was wondering how you go about your jewel crafting? is it alts/regal/ex ?
chaos spam or fossils?
"
Poachy escribió:
Hey Pimmalage.
i was wondering how you go about your jewel crafting? is it alts/regal/ex ?
chaos spam or fossils?

I mostly buy all mine since i'm in trade league, but easiest way would probably be alt/regal for cheapness or you could probably fossil craft though i haven't tried to fossil craft much, Probably something with jagged/pristine/frigid to go for global phys/cold/%life.
I have no idea if it's worth though since alt/regal is super cheap
Hey there i have been toying around with gladiator bleed SST. Have you done that in the past and if so how do you think it compares to cold deadeye version?
"
Darfel escribió:
Hey there i have been toying around with gladiator bleed SST. Have you done that in the past and if so how do you think it compares to cold deadeye version?

I haven't played it myself but i've seen it do quite well, i imagine it's quite a bit tankier.
Its feeling rather tanky, just i struggle to determine how well the dmg is. For clearing i do great for bosses with adds due to blowing guys up is nice. But single target really struggles.

But could be some of the gear just lacking (like bleed dmg / dmg over time could be added to stuff)

How much dps should i aim for with this build?
Editado por útlima vez por SandererSmexy en 12 feb. 2020 19:36:49
"
SandererSmexy escribió:
How much dps should i aim for with this build?

Ofcourse more is going to be better, without sacrificing too much survivability.
I think my dps was sitting around 1.6m to 2m+ if i recall correctly, The issue with getting dps is bosses have so much now it feels like you always need more
Great build! Thanks!
Depending on the patch notes I might start with it next league. We'll see.

BTW, I found this guy on poe.ninja https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/%EC%86%A1%EC%8A%AC%EA%B8%B0/%EC%86%A1%ED%95%98%EB%AF%BC
This seems to be the ultimate endgame setup for this build. Full conversion to cold, then to fire, then gaining this sweet chaos damage with TES. I like builds that can go a long way and I can play one build the entire league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional