3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

I picked up Hrimsorrow and grabbed the life/mana leech node. My amulet is enchanted because I could throw like 3 shields before I was oom and mana sustain was a nightmare.

In regards to conversion, I have 50% From gloves, 40% from tree, and 25% from Watchers Eye, but somehow I'm still dealing physical damage.

As for the shield, I can't really afford to spend 1 ex on a shield right now sadly.

I respecd this character from a bow build I was using, I've since changed the ascendancy points.

It feels a lot better now. Damage is still a bit low but i assume that's just due to not having a great shield, and not having 20/20 gems and such. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/X1dkTzSY
~ Seph
Out of curiosity, is this build playable on any other ascendancy or is Deadeye / Ricochet a must?
"
Viktranka escribió:
Out of curiosity, is this build playable on any other ascendancy or is Deadeye / Ricochet a must?

Sadly if you want any kind of bossing DPS Deadeye is a must in my opinion. You can however for mapping and very light bossing can play prettymuch anything that benefits SST. plenty of people in legion did different ascendancies (If you were to look at SST in legion and blight on poe.ninja)
Most are gladiator and beserkers.

"
sephrinx escribió:

It feels a lot better now. Damage is still a bit low but i assume that's just due to not having a great shield, and not having 20/20 gems and such. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/X1dkTzSY

You still haven't taken winter spirit you're missing the last node.
I wouldn't use ingame tooltip as anything to go by, you're also not utilizing the correct links.
Use energy leech support - If you have atleast more than 1 ES you can use bloodrage and hitting to put you in a state of always leeching ES proccing the 39% more damage while leeching. Hypothermia is a gem swap for bossing only and you 'have' to be chilling the enemy, use Pierce instead.
again, Hypothermia > Pierce support And swap Added cold > Energy leech support.
If you're planning to boss pierce is worse damage if you can chill the boss in question.

If you want to swap off Hrimsorrow to 25% conversion rare gloves, Divine your watcher's eye to atleast 35% converted and make sure to actually allocate the last node on tree. That will be 100% phys to cold.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
I thought I had Winter Spirit the entire time, I don't know how I missed that. Big oof.

As for Energy Leech, I don't have any ES, and don't have an open craft to make it at the moment sadly.

The build feels a ton better now. I still pop like a balloon randomly, but I'm able to clear t16s easily at level 72, so I think I just need some levels and to scale my health a bit more. Single target dps is lacking, but I have my Champion I can use for boss killing, I just needed something to speed farm maps.
~ Seph
Which glove enchantment would be better in this build?
"
Sanekk2 escribió:
Which glove enchantment would be better in this build?

Quite a lot of glove enchants scale from "Weapon" which obviously isn't ideal since our weapon is our off-hand.
Probably the best two are Commandment of Light and Commandment of Blades, Offensive and defensive respectively.

Of light - Is a 6% Regen ground effect that triggers if you are crit.
Of Blades - Is a projectile physical spell that is similar to EK but has 4 innate chains and only 2 projectiles. It will be converted to cold and the chains should scale its damage to be quite nice - It's got a 5 second cool-down and triggers on Hit.
Could You Sir please check on my profile if can i improve anything ? I think i still do kina low dmg to guardians or uber elder. Dont mind chain, im testing utility link for bosses i use hypothermia
Editado por útlima vez por zdupix1993 en 30 oct. 2019 18:05:05
"
zdupix1993 escribió:
Could You Sir please check on my profile if can i improve anything ? I think i still do kina low dmg to guardians or uber elder. Dont mind chain, im testing utility link for bosses i use hypothermia

Hypothermia, provided the boss doesn't have chill avoidance and you are dealing enough damage to chill them. Is the best support.

Your gear is fine, it's possible to get a close to 3k shield so that could be an upgrade. Blood rage quality is pretty big for attack speed. Other than that your gear is fine.

It's likely a playstyle thing, possibly not keeping frostbomb/bloodrage/totem up as and when you can, sitting at a range for point blank.
Thanks so much for reply. I have 1 more question tho, is this possible to achieve 100% conversion without watchers eye?
"
zdupix1993 escribió:
Thanks so much for reply. I have 1 more question tho, is this possible to achieve 100% conversion without watchers eye?

Unless you wanted to go another type of conversion and change the build up prettymuch not really the only other reasonable way to do it would be Chieftan/Avatar of fire but that's kinda ruining the point of the build.

Prettymuch all sources of conversion are listed here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional