[3.7] Hasunic's Voidforge Flicker Slayer | Teleport and Freeze the atlas. | Uber Elder dead | 5-Link

"
PnuT666 escribió:
Oh sorry the question is how do i properly sustain my frenzy charges cause the stopping of flicker strike when im doing bosses is killing me.

I have the same problem, this is why im using Cyclone or Frenzy for bossing.
"
GaethElorian escribió:

"
PnuT666 escribió:
Oh sorry the question is how do i properly sustain my frenzy charges cause the stopping of flicker strike when im doing bosses is killing me.

So it works with cyclone as well ? nice anyway if i 6L my weapon what should i link it with?
"
PnuT666 escribió:
"
GaethElorian escribió:

"
PnuT666 escribió:

So it works with cyclone as well ? nice anyway if i 6L my weapon what should i link it with?

Cyclone Works pretty well for Bossing and Delving im using almost the same setup: Replace Melee Splash by Melee phys Damage and for the last socket ( if its 6link ) Infused Channeling.
Olla!
Wanna find golden middle between your Elem Build and my Phys build)
Looking for your Boots gem-link and i wanna ask u, is it still actual on the Late Game to play SteelSkin with CWTD? Your gear doesn`t have this link and there are Portal gem instead of Steel Skin.

Thanks in advance!)
"
Morrowine21 escribió:
Olla!
Wanna find golden middle between your Elem Build and my Phys build)
Looking for your Boots gem-link and i wanna ask u, is it still actual on the Late Game to play SteelSkin with CWTD? Your gear doesn`t have this link and there are Portal gem instead of Steel Skin.

Thanks in advance!)

Tbh I have no Idea. I don't know if its better to have IC or steelskin. I just know, that the build does not stack enough armour to justify molten shell.

I use other sorts of defensive layers, like basalt flask, 10% damage taken as fire damage, 77% resistances, 40% dodge.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
do we need to 6L our weapon?
First, thanks for the build, i'm blazing through yellow maps like never.

Still, i want to ask two things :

-Since the double convertion mods gloves are legacy now, what's the best move ? Well rolled rares gloves with 25% convertion or Hrimsorrow ?

-Also, how am i supposed to off color my shroud ? Just spamming 3R on the bench ?
"
Threemm escribió:
-Also, how am i supposed to off color my shroud ? Just spamming 3R on the bench ?

Honestly if you have the currency just buy a 5 linked white for like 2ex, there should be a bunch of them on trade, otherwise I think there was a video how how to get the colours somewhere
Why not Close Combat ? up to 60% more melee damage, and since flicker is on top all the time. thatts a nice boost
"
HezeKim escribió:
do we need to 6L our weapon?

no you just need 5 linked and 1 unlinked socket.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional