[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
P_LeagueRunner escribió:
Guy. How about "Shroud of the Lightless" this one suit for this build?

Unfortunately not that much synergy due to the fact that we use 'Avatar of Fire' from Xoph's Blood, which makes us deal only fire damage (all other dmg sources are 0 including chaos damage).

You can experiment with taking out Xoph's Blood and using something like this + Shroud

/edit Sorry I thought you were referring to Eternity Shroud... in case of Shroud of the Lightless it's a nice choice but not the best.
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 27 jul. 2019 6:50:52
Thx you. Now I'm ok with my DPS. But the problem is my evade% is so low and I got some trouble when I'm doing a map with reducing recovery and can't trig blood rage because I will die if no mob after trig it. But if I don't use sometimes I can't my life around 6000

and this is my gear now

what do you think about it, please advise.
Editado por útlima vez por P_LeagueRunner en 24 jul. 2019 3:51:16
"
P_LeagueRunner escribió:
Thx you. Now I'm ok with my DPS. But the problem is my evade% is so low and I got some trouble when I'm doing a map with reducing recovery and can't trig blood rage because I will die if no mob after trig it. But if I don't use sometimes I can't my life around 6000

and this is my gear now

Gear looks great, you can get huge evasion and movement speed boost, with Queen of The Forest chest, also I would craft +1 Weapon Range on helmet.
"
Talamoe escribió:
"
P_LeagueRunner escribió:

and this is my gear now

Gear looks great, you can get huge evasion and movement speed boost, with Queen of The Forest's chest, also I would craft +1 Weapon Range on a helmet.

I think I can't do 1G 2B 3R on Queen of the forest. How can I adjust for this one?
NVM I got this one
LOL.

thx for advice!
"
P_LeagueRunner escribió:
NVM I got this one
LOL.

thx for advice!

Nice! Good luck with it!
I'm loving this build, but i feel i'm doing alot of things really wrong. i'm at 5.8k hp, and i feel i'm lacking single target. Can you look to see what should i focus on now? I have 15ex to invest.

"
raigorino escribió:
I'm loving this build, but i feel i'm doing alot of things really wrong. i'm at 5.8k hp, and i feel i'm lacking single target. Can you look to see what should i focus on now? I have 15ex to invest.

In general it looks like a solid setup, however your gems are not max level, as well as one of your rings is really bad 'Carrion Eye'. Try to get some more flat phys (steel ring) with a combination of Weapon Elemental Damage and some other juicy mods. Also getting more jewels like your 'Oblivion Eye' would help.

I would also craft 'Aspect of the Spider' on your belt. It will cost you a few exalted orbs but it's totally worth it.
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 25 jul. 2019 14:44:01
"
Talamoe escribió:
"
raigorino escribió:

In general it looks like a solid setup, however your gems are not max level, as well as one of your rings is really bad 'Carrion Eye'. Try to get some more flat phys (steel ring) with a combination of Weapon Elemental Damage and some other juicy mods. Also getting more jewels like your 'Oblivion Eye' would help.

I would also craft 'Aspect of the Spider' on your belt. It will cost you a few exalted orbs but it's totally worth it.

between Aspect of spider and cat // what is better?
"
P_LeagueRunner escribió:
"
Talamoe escribió:
"
raigorino escribió:

between Aspect of spider and cat // what is better?

Both are really good, I personally prefer Aspect of the Spider, because Aspect of the Cat's phases annoy me.

Also Aspect of the Spider grants really nice utility as it makes your enemies to move slowly (up to 90% reduced movement speed).

Also please don't use Atziri's Promise flask as we have Avatar of Fire from Xoph's Blood, thus Atiziri Flask is completely useless :)
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 27 jul. 2019 6:52:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional