[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
ITALJANECC escribió:
im bad on english, i wanna know about Maim... on Flash setup, if i have this setup,my armor with maim 1 lvl is uselles?

Just drop Maim gem in Flash setup and replace it with something else.
Hey guys, im loving this build but theres multiple skill trees and it looks like some of them are outdated. which skill tree is everyone using? is the video guide the best skill tree currently? i want to make the switch to slayer but befor i do i wanted to ask the comunity befor i waste regrets switching

my current tree https://pastebin.com/kcG1hftu

also was wondering how im showing 42k tool tip but on pastebin it showes alot less?

thanks for any input!
Editado por útlima vez por cbaist4488 en 18 jun. 2019 9:59:14
Couple quick questions if that is ok.

Im seeing foils with 48%+ quality, how is this achieved?
I understand you make it 20% yourself and then craft another 18% on it for 38%. But how do people add that extra 10% on top?

The doryani gems, what stats are you looking for in general to go with the belt?
I had a couple of them and tried them in different jewel locations but all of them were garbage in general.

Thanks
"
adelexi escribió:
Couple quick questions if that is ok.

Im seeing foils with 48%+ quality, how is this achieved?
I understand you make it 20% yourself and then craft another 18% on it for 38%. But how do people add that extra 10% on top?

The doryani gems, what stats are you looking for in general to go with the belt?
I had a couple of them and tried them in different jewel locations but all of them were garbage in general.

Thanks

You achieve this by Getting the weapon to 20% + Hillock in Transportation 8% + A veiled mod of Crit or Attack speed with quality 18% Which should give you 46% quality. Now getting 48% is something I am not familiar with but I do know its done using perfect fossils.
Loving this build. I got lucky with a nearly perfect ring drop last night.
"
miracle22071 escribió:
"
ITALJANECC escribió:
im bad on english, i wanna know about Maim... on Flash setup, if i have this setup,my armor with maim 1 lvl is uselles?

Just drop Maim gem in Flash setup and replace it with something else.

So better have maim on armor lvl 1 ? Or better buy critical armor,and stay with maim flash setup ? i just wanna know what maim is better :D
Officially done with the build I think, it works insanely well and would be thoroughly surprised if GGG doesnt nerf it in some form for next league.

+ impale jewel.
We should get a list of good seed numbers for Doryani. I'm trying to find one and I have seen many that more or less brick all the nodes.
my seed 4770 gives me this:

Honed Edge: 32% phys
two nodes left and up: 9% attack dmg, 9% fire dmg
minor nodes connecting:
10% armor
12% aoe dmg
9% light res
9% attack dmg

so this gives me:
32% phys
18% attack dmg

this seems like a good seed?
"
MCGusto escribió:
Loving this build. I got lucky with a nearly perfect ring drop last night.

Holy shit that dropped with prefix open for -mana? What the actual fucking potato.
Dude I'd go for -9 mana to be honest, hit that on that ring and u don't need it on 2nd ring.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Editado por útlima vez por MindR en 18 jun. 2019 11:48:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional