[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

why does when i unmark on POB the headsman ascendant nod my dps goes down so much? like 4kk, on the original build? i mean, i checked configurations and i was doing the math if possibly overwhelm node could be better DPS-wise than headsman, however, i don't know why, the headsman is accounting for a lot of the DPS on the final math
everyday trying something new
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
why does when i unmark on POB the headsman ascendant nod my dps goes down so much? like 4kk, on the original build? i mean, i checked configurations and i was doing the math if possibly overwhelm node could be better DPS-wise than headsman, however, i don't know why, the headsman is accounting for a lot of the DPS on the final math

Because PoB is calculating against a unique enemy. Headsman is a 20% flat damage increase.
How tanky is the champ tanky version?
Im looking for something that could farm uber lab (I know this build can walk over everything, but thats not a problem. Dont die if I didnt see a saw or Argus/Izaro doesnt explode me), farm delve and obviusly mapping.
This league I'm playing Chief Tech, but I feel it a bit squishy (1 stun/freeze=dead), and last league I played Jugg MS some people told me that this build could fit with what I'm looking for.
Amazing build! I have invested like 1/20th of the currency I put into my last build, and it performs the same or better. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 13 jun. 2019 15:33:41
Really nice build, I did stomp everything and reach lvl 90 without any problem. But now I'm currently a little bit struggling to not die to some big maps. I don't really know if I should then look for the champion ascendancy for my gameplay instead of the slayer one. The Champion side is really more tanky and can avoid getting OS to nasty packs of mobs ?
Can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong? I don't have the best weapons on the planet but i still feel like my damage is lower than it should be in PoB, and my HP are just low in general. Currently filling jewel slots, but even without those my character shouldn't feel so gimped.
Weapons succesfully crafted :D

I have some bases leftover after all this, if anyone is interested hit me up and ill give brodeal.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Editado por útlima vez por MindR en 13 jun. 2019 16:21:30
Hey nice build, what about using rage instead of infusing channeling or fotify so we can use berserk as well since its insane dps buff what u think about that?
Love this build!
reached mapping yesterday and I'm already blasting through T5 maps.
My gear is still pretty much trash, but here it is:

my gear

Got another foil in stash, but can't get it to roll 3 red sockets :(
Editado por útlima vez por Wertron en 13 jun. 2019 17:29:43
can we get some tips for Leveling items ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional