[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

what's the best i can do now to craft this or better just selling as is ?
Hey guys!

I am new to the game, and there's so much to learn, but I am at a point where simply don't know to progress. I've followed the build as best as I can, but now that I've finished Act 10, the low-tier maps are just killing me. My damage seems fine, but I am paper thin. I have about 8c in my stash, and I don't know how to proceed.

Here's a pastebin of my char: https://pastebin.com/eQLGZSEx

Also thank you Szynima, as I could finally relive my WW Barb days with this build - it has truly been fun to play!

Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por Senjuku en 13 jun. 2019 0:10:51
how do you have mana for all these auras and buffs from your guide i have almost all my mana taken up and thats wit hone ring with -mana cost thanks!
How is rage useless for bosses? You can maintain high stacks in uber elder no problem.
Not sure if it's been said already, but why have you got a lvl 20 Flesh and Stone in the PoB when its max level is 7?

Also you have a Pride effect in your gloves for 20% more, what fix does that relate to?
Editado por útlima vez por SVNViking en 13 jun. 2019 2:03:13
If you play this build in SC go pick slayer the impact and overwhelm literaly make you a god map clearing with litle gear invest as possible. And the impact node + pulverise make you near god to farm legion ( of course ed is the god).
Why do we go "Inspirational" in the ascendancy node when it mostly relies on us placing the banner when we usually dont in our rotation.
Was running through the guide again, that tempered flesh jewel is something that should be in bold or made clearer, it was like a 150k dps gain for like 8 chaos or something like that.

I noticed you're specced a little differently than compared to what's in the guide, are you currently able to run T12+ maps without feeling squishy af?
"
DayzUnfolded escribió:
Was running through the guide again, that tempered flesh jewel is something that should be in bold or made clearer, it was like a 150k dps gain for like 8 chaos or something like that.

I noticed you're specced a little differently than compared to what's in the guide, are you currently able to run T12+ maps without feeling squishy af?

Temepered flesh only give like 20 crit multi and -30 str on that area while you can get life and also a crit multi for realative cheap price.
Editado por útlima vez por BlueJasminez en 13 jun. 2019 2:26:52
Not too familiar with melee in general but this is the screen shot from POB, looks like 70% crit multi lol

Editado por útlima vez por DayzUnfolded en 13 jun. 2019 2:28:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional