[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

i been using gladiator for this build and it feels great, INSANE movement and attack speed with arena challenger, built in maim and blind, 10% reduce physical damage taken and 10% more damage also nice
its smaller aoe compare to slayer but so much faster
i see punishment is better than vulnerability right?
You should take out the increased duration and toss in a lvl 1 precision. The 40% crit chance for 22 reserved mana is a no brainer.
I enjoyed this build until I hit t10s+ get easily one shotted >.< low hp too rip
What do people feel is more effective, slayer or champion? I manged to theory craft a 38 aoe champ, but slayer is at 43, would that be too noticeable difference?
I will try this build on HC so what is safer to play? Slayer or Champ?
"
Example257 escribió:
I will try this build on HC so what is safer to play? Slayer or Champ?

I think you should stay away from HC playing this build, honestly.
It is great in dmg and comfort, but you may die any second.
If you insist - champion is better at survivability:)
No sad feelings
are you sure if its correct calculated from POB how you add the Fixes for Pride, Impale and close combat? if you remove only this 3 you lose roughly 15 mio dmg. which seems too much IMO
Guys, what you thinking about use Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel + Precision aura lvl 1?

Leap Slam 20 lvl cost about 10 mana, so we need atleast 32 mana after activate all auras for Precision + leap slam.

It`s seems like bust for 1 jewel socket. But we will lose benefits from currently jewel like hp e.t.c.

And we need 1 socket in gear for aura by the way.

Editado por útlima vez por Sountel en 11 jun. 2019 5:34:57
"
treitz escribió:
are you sure if its correct calculated from POB how you add the Fixes for Pride, Impale and close combat? if you remove only this 3 you lose roughly 15 mio dmg. which seems too much IMO

It's a huge single target more multiplier, a sixth support gem which currently doesn't work in PoB, and Pride which doesn't work as well. Just take a look at how just losing the 25% more physical damage multiplier from a Lion's Roar costs you 20% of your total damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional