[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

if i am doing the dps slayer build, should i be using the soul tether + glorious vanity? if so, where do i slot the glorious vanity
Thank you so much, with this build, and self-crafted weapons and chest, I've done all content for the first time.

The damage is very high, even with the tanky champion version. All content deathless except for uber elder. (My first uber elder fight was so ugly, lol)

I've completed 36 challenges with this build.
In conclusion, everything is decent except for the movement speed during cyclone channelling.
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
Are we dropping Maim Support from Flesh and Stone/Blood Rage once we get maim on chest?

No. The maim on chest is basically just for the +15% MORE damage on Cyclone. The stronger Maim effect will apply to monsters.

https://pastebin.com/DyW4tEkn

Can anyone please help me I seem to be struggling with tier12+ map bosses for example last night It took me all 6 portals to kill boss on reef map :(. I have a belly of the beast ( which im still trying to 6 link ) I also have soul tether belt and glorious vanity jewel. but cant get my level up due to dying so cant use them yet. I have roughly 6exalts spare for recommendations on what to fix.
"
xX_Mankind_Xx escribió:

https://pastebin.com/DyW4tEkn

Can anyone please help me I seem to be struggling with tier12+ map bosses for example last night It took me all 6 portals to kill boss on reef map :(. I have a belly of the beast ( which im still trying to 6 link ) I also have soul tether belt and glorious vanity jewel. but cant get my level up due to dying so cant use them yet. I have roughly 6exalts spare for recommendations on what to fix.

dump infused chan for RAGE!!!! It's the one thing that made the biggest diff because your DPS will literally triple. Fast kills, less deaths

ALSO, dump soul of steel, rapart, HOTW, warr blood, grab the sword nodes on right side and path up to Acro and get a soul tether and timeless jew STAT. Lots of other crappo nodes you took, basically follow the guide, you can do all this with <50c :-) thank me later

AND, vendor that tabula for divine and buy literally ANYTHING else : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/Xz69RRcP
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 10 jul. 2019 7:15:25
Hy,you Think the best dps on single target it with slayer or champion? And how calcolate this?
"
d3viant6 escribió:

dump infused chan for RAGE!!!! It's the one thing that made the biggest diff because your DPS will literally triple. Fast kills, less deaths

Are you sure ? In PoB I get only a small increase in DPS when I replace Infusion with Rage (with 50 stacks of Rage)
Editado por útlima vez por randoom en 10 jul. 2019 8:05:01
"
randoom escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:

Are you sure ? In PoB I get only a small increase in DPS when I replace Infusion with Rage (with 50 stacks of Rage)

I would also like to know more about this.
Also, on poeninja, when I filter dual swords slayer cyclone with impale,
infused channeling is the second msot popular support for cyclone (75% of the playerbase use it), while rage is the 8th most popular support for cyclone with only 14% of the playerbase.

but it sounds really interesting, can you give some more insight here?

"
Phaek escribió:
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
Are we dropping Maim Support from Flesh and Stone/Blood Rage once we get maim on chest?

No. The maim on chest is basically just for the +15% MORE damage on Cyclone. The stronger Maim effect will apply to monsters.

Is there any point having Maim Support if we're mostly using sand stance? Playing LHC

Hello friends! Can anyone help me out with what I should go next? I'm crafting my chest with maim, life and crit, also changing the colors... what gems is missing? what should i link with

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional