[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Im having a really hard time mapping with groups- Its like I get one shot all the time even with flasks constantly on. I even went the timeless spec and I still get killed super fast at times. I have insane dps but its just so damn hard to level past 93. Getting really depressed after putting so much effort and currency into this build... Help!
Editado por útlima vez por Chucknorrizz en 4 jul. 2019 6:05:02
the skilltree link doesnt work (champion dps) ascendency undefined
There is a ton of stuff PoB doesn't calculate properly or at all.
If you look at OPs PoB he has a custom edited pair of gloves with a whole load of extra more multipliers to simulate the efefct.
I'm not 100% convinced on the accuracy, but if you want to benchmark against what others are posting, copy the gloves.
"
DjPapaz escribió:
To those asking about CRIT affix on foil -> IF you take 'Overwhelm' from slayer ascendancy CRIT affix on item becomes useless :) as ascendancy itself set it to 8.00 % :)
Although i'm not sure if weapon itself get's over 8% crit, but for that you need a really good crit roll. So if your master crafting a crit roll it's useless :)

People are mostly mastercrafting the crit+quality hybrid mod.
Crit multi is probably better for actual DPS, but won't show on the weapon for bragging rights/re-selling. Plus if you are going to sell it, the crit is handy for non-slayers.
Editado por útlima vez por Carlovski en 4 jul. 2019 6:48:02
"
Example257 escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
Example257 escribió:
but i only have around 300k total dps

How fast can you kill T16 bosses (aside from c*nting Chimera?) If 2-3 seconds, you have enough, if not, you don't. I don't even know or care what my DPS is, it's irrelevant

FWIW, mine's 482k (unbuffed) 1.1m (full buffed) in POB but I'm Champ and use 100% impale, 9 stacks, so I guess it's a bit higher in game play, that's why IDGAF what POB sez :-)

Just did Hydra...took quite long, didnt count, maybe 40-50sek.
My main question was: Did i miss anything in the calc of my pob? do i have really such shit gear?.....somewhere is a problem with the calculation of my damage in my pob and i need help to find it

Your problem is, you are trying to build crit, but haven't taken the best sword crit nodes, aren't running overwhelm and haven't got a diamond flask.
On top of that your hit chance is bad, so you have an effective crit chance of 30%, much lower if the enemy has evasion. So most of the crit investment is wasted.

"
Chucknorrizz escribió:
Im having a really hard time mapping with groups- Its like I get one shot all the time even with flasks constantly on. I even went the timeless spec and I still get killed super fast at times. I have insane dps but its just so damn hard to level past 93. Getting really depressed after putting so much effort and currency into this build... Help!

Git gud ? Joke aside, same problem here, I'm stuck at lvl 93.
I increased the cyclone AoE radius to 51 (can get 52 with a better quality cyclone) with a Carcass Jack and I try to "snipe" Legion and bosses but doesn't work too well for now mostly because I forget about it and still leap slam in the middle of everything...
Spoiler

Currently Lvl 91 in Hardcore. I'm not sure what my next upgrade could be. Was about to try and craft a maim chest(ilvl 81 and above), but the price for the base is so expensive. Any suggestions? I have about 5-7 ex to spend. Looking for survivability in the first place, but maybe I'm missing some damage with relatively cheap upgrades or passive tree?

I have 7.7k EHP right now, but want to push it further too. First time hardcore and I'm about to get to red maps now. Any tips for surviving or should I be pretty fine with the gear above?

"
Chucknorrizz escribió:

Maybe try to free up 5 points and pick up the fortify wheel and replace chest with a maim + high life chest? (according to someone on a previous page, maim chest does only slightly less damage than bronn's).

Editado por útlima vez por xDarraghx en 4 jul. 2019 7:16:24

What should I do for next upgrade? Have like 80 exalt for upgrade, thank you in advance for any help.
Why do I see so many people use Paradoxica + 1H Foil?
I thought two high pDps foils would be BIS? (Tanky Slayer)

Whats up with that and what stats to look out for when I get a Paradoxica?
I thought I was gonna use Farruls Fur for the first time ever, always wanted to try that armor, but it seems that Lvl1 Main and -15 Mana Costs on the body armor is BIS? I think i start today with the build, have continued farming a little and have now around 60 EX, but have not purchased a single item yet...

//EDIT

Jsut checking out maim/mana cost armors, there are plenty with high life (120+) , but they are not Elder. The Elder ones start at 15ex or something.
Is that a big difference, why would I take an Elder one if i can get "the same stats" on a normal armor for 7-8 ex?

best wishes
Editado por útlima vez por markuskanada en 4 jul. 2019 8:12:48
Ive decided to start this build out as it looks like a ton of fun, but I'm sort of having personal dilemma when it comes to the ascendancy. I know the pros and cons of slayer, or champion, so what I'm asking is basically which one would "feel" better. I plan on doing a mix of mapping, and bossing.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional