[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Have u considered a vulnerability impresence?
Guess if u rly want a curse, u either do it via cwdt or on hit. Neck slot has good alternatives, right?
Alterations or Fossils to craft the foils?
"
majesthro escribió:
Have u considered a vulnerability impresence?
Guess if u rly want a curse, u either do it via cwdt or on hit. Neck slot has good alternatives, right?

You can take it sure, won't put it in the mainbuild tho since it removes damage and tankiness and is kinda niche (We don't need it, its just comfort).

"
Baleful_PoE escribió:
Alterations or Fossils to craft the foils?

up to you, I prefer alt, others fossils.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Great build! Having a lot of fun with it. Damage is very strong while still being relatively quite tanky, killed Uber Elder a few times easily. I'm sitting at near 9 Million DPS POB with decent but not amazing gear.

Updated the glove calcs for 7 impales and imported jewels/tree.
Editado por útlima vez por Deadmaux en 20 jun. 2019 15:59:12
"
nEgativezEro89 escribió:
"
Casperftw escribió:
"
drop nothing use -mana cost on chest and rings as needed, done right your skills are free

I have - mana cost i am not running out of mana i'm just asking if i am using the right aura's when i am spinning away as i dont wanna lose potention dps/survivabiltiy. My skill bar is as follows;

"Move" "Blood and sand" "Cyclone"

"Flesh and Stone" "Leap" "Haste" "Vaal Haste" "Warchief"

I can't fit anymore skills on and if i were to active the 3 aura's listed above i wouldn't be able to use Blood rage, dread banner, pride and phase run without physically going into my action bar after i have already turned one aura on and switching it for another.

Unless i am dumb and i am missing something as this is only my second league and kinda follow the guide religiously which is why I've posted as my skills are different.

Thanks once again for your input everyone it will help me in the end :).

#Explainlikeimfive

I always try to keep my auras away from the weapon slots. Currently mine are split between helm and boots.

If you don't have the auras in your weapon, the two different weapon slots can have separate skill bars now.

In Weapon Set I, you have all your main skills on the skillbar.

Hitting "X" in-game will swap you to Weapon Set II (so long as you have weapons equipped there). On that skillbar, I have all my auras.

When you need to activate, hit X, enable all the auras from the offhands, hit X again back to mainhand, and off you go.

Thanks Szynima and nEgativezEro89 your posts really helped. Live long and prosper.
Hello there,

Sorry if the question was asked and answered already..

Is there any Lab enchant for the boots or a corruption for boots and/or gloves you could recommend?

thank you for this awesome build.

for the ppls with the elder chest u dont Need the -15 mana cost , first of all i thought -15 mana is cool and should set me free from the - mana on the ring for an other cool prefix but then i saw ah fuck without mana cost on ring i can do 1 leap jump and my mana is empty.

so i decided to get one without the mana cost.

Need to get better rings and gloves, think the rest is fine but im open for new stuff
, i like my daressos Salute wiht the nice corruption
"
Deadmaux escribió:

Nice stuff man. Did u killed Uber Elder with this stuff?

ty foo ur answer
IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec escribió:
"
Deadmaux escribió:

Nice stuff man. Did u killed Uber Elder with this stuff?

ty foo ur answer

yes it instant phases that fight.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional