[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
junaum escribió:
Hey there,

Does the Raider variant improves survivability much? If so, what points should I take?

Damage wise, build is pretty cool, but I would love to die a bit less (even tried a vall pact version to improve my ability to not get 2shot at, but it didn't help much).

Raider variant adds 10% more dodge, reduced elemental damage taken and some more evasion. I have a video on the OP called levelling trees, last one is Raider Variant
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Iamandre escribió:
How is the single target damage until you get enough gear for Scourge Arrow? I'm playing BV and my single target DPS is quite bad at the moment :(

I'm doing T14 Maps now and I have a badly rolled Opus and no Hyrri's yet, or Green Nightmare or Watcher's Eye, My Gloves and boots kinda suck too

Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
this build does not work until you invest tons of currency and you need to tweak some stuff becouse of the health ressist buff on this league you cant melt so fast high tier bosses. you die usually 1 time per map or so, invest tons respect some damage and get life 5k + lvl 20 steelskin + taste of hate there u can start to not die allways (mostly metamorphs and some stupid bosses) anyways nice clearing build and nice boss killer if u adapt to this league and you have like 20 ex or so
Editado por útlima vez por lordkeiser en 24 dic. 2019 22:46:41
How do you have enough mana reserve for Herald of Ice, Hatred, and Grace all at the same time
i dont know if you are asking to me but i dont i just use vaal grace for really big bosses or metamorphs helps a lot ,anyways im still tweaking the build cause 4k life its shit and i still die here and there

I have that quiver, idk its be best of hyrri's or not?
Editado por útlima vez por PStar_88 en 25 dic. 2019 1:09:01
"
Alcandazar escribió:
How do you have enough mana reserve for Herald of Ice, Hatred, and Grace all at the same time

Just Vaal Grace, not normal grace
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
"
Iamandre escribió:
How is the single target damage until you get enough gear for Scourge Arrow? I'm playing BV and my single target DPS is quite bad at the moment :(

I'm doing T14 Maps now and I have a badly rolled Opus and no Hyrri's yet, or Green Nightmare or Watcher's Eye, My Gloves and boots kinda suck too

Having trouble with full wreckin ass Metamorph bosses?
"
Iamandre escribió:
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
"
Iamandre escribió:

Having trouble with full wreckin ass Metamorph bosses?

Only ones with stupidly high attack speed, them mods I just don't do.
Hi there,

just started mapping with lvl 69 and so far I am very happy with this build. For me the guide is a bit of confusing with all the optional and if then mechanics (stupid casual here :-)).

I was lucky with the bow (got a linked 50/125 for 3.5 ex, the prophecy for 150c) and it turned out to be a 18/34 dmg mod.

I am doing fine so far on white maps with only 2.5k life and only one lab done though. Looking forward to my hopefully very soon item upgrades while leveling and finishing the base tree.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional