[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
afgusto escribió:
Thank you SynixProcessing, you explained me more than I could hope for!

So is Opus still a viable bow or a decent rare with double arrow will change it completely?

Still viable I just would go Chin Sol for single target when I get a crit hatred watchers eye
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing escribió:
Minor change notes are on the front page, gonna update the gen listings and gear as the opus nerf has made rare bows competitive.
Are you using some auto correct that changes "nerfed" to "needed"? Because it looks like that after update.
"
"
Krohonen escribió:
Will be any updated for 3.10?

Minor change notes are on the front page, gonna update the gen listings and gear as the opus nerf has made rare bows competitive.

Death's Harp now grants +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier (from +100%)
it's not nerf Death's Opus.
"
Krohonen escribió:
"
"
Krohonen escribió:

This means that Death's Opus is nerfed as well, it will only grant the second arrow.
"
Krohonen escribió:
"
"
Krohonen escribió:

With the opus being a fated version it's multiplier will be 50 too, if you buy a legacy Harp with 150 multiplier in standard and use the prophecy it keeps the 150 multiplier, doesn't go down to 50, but if you use a divine orb it will
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Viktranka escribió:
"
Are you using some auto correct that changes "nerfed" to "needed"? Because it looks like that after update.

Yeah on my phone sorry. It's been nerfed lol
Was wondering what you thought about using Adder's Touch instead of Throatseeker for the amulet anointment.
Doesn't make any difference, just what Oils you have available I guess

Edit: I was wrong,adders touch adding poison chance adds another 5% if you use Yoke of Suffering
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 13 mar. 2020 6:44:33
How bad is the Voidfletcher with the Pierce implicit? I understand that it negates the chains, but does it make the build completely unplayable?
Would Arborix be a viable replacement to Opus now that it was nerfed again?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional