[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

I would say gem levels will make a pretty big difference. Also I'm using pandemonius and voidfletcher as clear is already insane on this build.

This combined with vaal haste and vaal grace make metamorphs easy.
Guys i got question: What bow i should use now? Should i change it?

Old bow

New Bow
Can anyone look at my gear and suggest an upgrade? I feel that my single target aint that great. But so far doing T16 maps are alright.
Appreciate!

Why do my projectiles not chain, am i missing something ?
What's a good alternative to scourge arrow to make a combo with mirage archer?
And is there any other useful combos you can build in second 6-link?

UPD
I also have question about freezing. Let's say I have 20% chance to freeze on hit and I shoot three arrows. Will this 20% chance be applied to each arrow separately (increasing chances to successfully freeze, assuming they hit the same target), or simultaneously to all three arrows?
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Editado por útlima vez por Flying_Mage en 23 feb. 2020 13:14:18
"
FireHunter escribió:

Do you have Pierce somewhere? Pierce overrides chain.
Death opus or thicket bow with :
1) cold damage per 10 dex t1
2) attack speed+ chance to deal double damage t2
3) gain % phy as cold damage t3
4) Chance to deal double damage bench craft
5) adds # to # cold damage bench crafted

Which one has more damage ? In pob it increased from 500k to 550k. But 2 lesser arrows in 2nd bow so my actual damage is 500k* arrows or it includes all arrows.
And more arrows with chain is better ? So death opus is better or not ? Please help
"
FireHunter escribió:

Your characters not set to public, but usually if you're using Omen on the Winds (for some reason people use this jewel) that negates all chain
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
applescrits escribió:
Death opus or thicket bow with :
1) cold damage per 10 dex t1
2) attack speed+ chance to deal double damage t2
3) gain % phy as cold damage t3
4) Chance to deal double damage bench craft
5) adds # to # cold damage bench crafted

Which one has more damage ? In pob it increased from 500k to 550k. But 2 lesser arrows in 2nd bow so my actual damage is 500k* arrows or it includes all arrows.
And more arrows with chain is better ? So death opus is better or not ? Please help

If you have a crit watchers eye you could use it for single target and weapon swap to Opus for Clear. The 100% Crit Multi and +2 Arrows is just insane for clear.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Flying_Mage escribió:
What's a good alternative to scourge arrow to make a combo with mirage archer?
And is there any other useful combos you can build in second 6-link?

UPD
I also have question about freezing. Let's say I have 20% chance to freeze on hit and I shoot three arrows. Will this 20% chance be applied to each arrow separately (increasing chances to successfully freeze, assuming they hit the same target), or simultaneously to all three arrows?

Freezing isn't just based on chance to freeze it's based on Crit too, you crit with enough damage you'll get quite a long freeze

From the Wiki
"A hit of damage that has a chance to freeze is capable of inflicting freeze. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to freeze. By default, only cold damage is able to inflict freeze, but certain equipment can alter the default behavior such as The Three Dragons which can change which damage types are able to inflict freeze.

Base freeze duration is 60 milliseconds (0.06 seconds) for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by cold damage, up to a maximum of 50% (3 seconds)."

But yeah it's per hit that the chance is so each arrow seperately

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional