[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

I have tested ring with assassin mark on hit. And it never gave me power charges??

PS: I have no other curse to override it
PS2: I do confirm the assassin mark curse icon on top of the monsters head though.
PS3: I also confirm to regularly get frenzy buff from Cold Snap, and Arcane surge from Command of the pit gloves

PS4: nvm bois, I managed to found out why, the mobs in delve 400 is too squishy it dies 1 shot'd, so it has to die with the curse already on in order to give the power charges.
Editado por útlima vez por wildbodom en 2 abr. 2019 11:29:51
Hey Guys, thank you for the build. Fun to play for now.

Just a Question:

does the Lifereg from Conqueror affect me or my totems or none?

thank you guys!

Editado por útlima vez por Hellhammer1991 en 2 abr. 2019 11:40:48
"
wildbodom escribió:
I have tested ring with assassin mark on hit. And it never gave me power charges??

PS2: I do confirm the assassin mark curse icon on top of the monsters head though.
PS3: I also confirm to regularly get frenzy buff from Cold Snap, and Arcane surge from Command of the pit gloves

PS4: nvm bois, I managed to found out why, the mobs in delve 400 is too squishy it dies 1 shot'd, so it has to die with the curse already on in order to give the power charges.

Assassin's mark will never give charges to a Totem build. It grants them to the "killer" which is not us.

Assassin's mark is used for :
Cursed enemies take 20% increased Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
Hits against Cursed Enemies have +(1.5-2.5)% to Critical Strike Chance

This alone is more damage than Frostbite.

Also if you get some gloves with Enfeeble on Hit you will become much more tanky, it is much more worth it to do that than to use Command of the Pit for Arcane Surge imo.

Also I want to ask, how do you like all the knockback jewels? I was thinking of having several like that but it's hard to give up the damage nodes, but maybe it is worth it.

"
Hellhammer1991 escribió:
does the Lifereg from Conqueror affect me or my totems or none?

It definitely doesn't apply to us since we aren't taunting. It might be applying to totems (but not sure).

"
Jesseeme escribió:
"
vegeto079 escribió:

"
Jesseeme escribió:
Should I drop pandemonious or taste of hate for 6l armor? Have enough for two of the three atm

Pandemonious gives a lot of defense, I'd keep it. But I'd get rid of Taste of Hate, don't think anyone is using it afaik.

Meant to say dying sun, i get them confused a lot for some reason lol

Just keep it as-is until you make enough for the other part, no reason to sell some parts just to re-buy them later imo.

"
Deeds_of_flesh escribió:
Guys what is the best utility CWDT setup in your opinion of these
light golem+faster casting+culling strike
OR
frost bomb+inc duration+inc AOE

Frost Bomb cwdt is an interesting thought, although honestly in dangerous fights I'm running around so I'm not sure it would actually hit the mobs I'm afraid of.

Still if I had to choose I would probably do cwdt-light golem-frost bomb, to have both.
"
vegeto079 escribió:
"
wildbodom escribió:

Assassin's mark will never give charges to a Totem build. It grants them to the "killer" which is not us.

Assassin's mark is used for :
Cursed enemies take 20% increased Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
Hits against Cursed Enemies have +(1.5-2.5)% to Critical Strike Chance

This alone is more damage than Frostbite.

Also if you get some gloves with Enfeeble on Hit you will become much more tanky, it is much more worth it to do that than to use Command of the Pit for Arcane Surge imo.

What happens if I have both enfeeble on hit and assassin mark on hit, and can just apply 1 curse?

Also, CWDT + lightning golem + enfeeble is meant to be low level or 20? I assume lvl 20 CWDT is useless since it cast too rarely.
Editado por útlima vez por wildbodom en 3 abr. 2019 4:10:41
"
vegeto079 escribió:

Frost Bomb cwdt is an interesting thought, although honestly in dangerous fights I'm running around so I'm not sure it would actually hit the mobs I'm afraid of.

Still if I had to choose I would probably do cwdt-light golem-frost bomb, to have both.

Hey, thanks for your response! I have the same thoughts already. I think I'll try lvl 1 cwdt + golem + bomb + inc AOE.

"
wildbodom escribió:

What happens if I have both enfeeble on hit and assassin mark on hit, and can just apply 1 curse?

As far as I know second curse will override first one. In case of curse on hit the trigger order is 1 hand - amulet - helm - 2 hand - armour - gloves - boots (not sure about rings).

"
wildbodom escribió:

Also, CWDT + lightning golem + enfeeble is meant to be low level or 20? I assume lvl 20 CWDT is useless since it cast too rarely.

I think 1 lvl cwdt is the best choice here so it will proc as often as possible.
CWDT should be level 20 because Golem's life scales based on gem level. If you have a level 1 golem it's gonna be dying all the time (pretty much everything will 1-shot it so it will always be dead).

And having CWDT linked to Enfeeble is a waste of a gem slot, because you should be cursing Enfeeble or Ele Weak from your gloves. Even if you didn't for some reason, it would proc so rarely (even at lvl 1) that it's effectively useless. You want curse on hit on your gloves so you apply to all mobs.

And yeah if you have multiple curses (but no source of +1 curse) then it will just apply one of them. That's why I pathed to the +1 curse at the top of the tree once I got Mirror. If you have Atziri's Mirror you really should have 2 curses (1 on gloves, 1 on ring).
Editado por útlima vez por vegeto079 en 3 abr. 2019 12:51:32
"
vegeto079 escribió:
CWDT should be level 20 because Golem's life scales based on gem level. If you have a level 1 golem it's gonna be dying all the time (pretty much everything will 1-shot it so it will always be dead).

And having CWDT linked to Enfeeble is a waste of a gem slot, because you should be cursing Enfeeble or Ele Weak from your gloves. Even if you didn't for some reason, it would proc so rarely (even at lvl 1) that it's effectively useless. You want curse on hit on your gloves so you apply to all mobs.

According to what you are saying, then having frozen orb linked with CWDT + golem is also a bad idea, since level 20 CWDT will barely cast the spell?

In that case, I'd rather link a minion life support gem to it, so the golem doesn't die off easily on hard maps/delve
Editado por útlima vez por wildbodom en 4 abr. 2019 4:03:33
The build looks pretty interesting so I'm starting it today.

I was wondering how much damage being cursed makes up for the build. I'd imagine it could have a very large effect with enough of them. I'm asking primarily to see if a curse immunity shield (from synth mods) has a place here or not.
"
GlimG escribió:
The build looks pretty interesting so I'm starting it today.

I was wondering how much damage being cursed makes up for the build. I'd imagine it could have a very large effect with enough of them. I'm asking primarily to see if a curse immunity shield (from synth mods) has a place here or not.

It is my understanding that curse immunity will keep you from getting cursed. You want to be cursed, just be less affected by curses with the the 2 kikazaru starter rings or unaffected by curses when you have the atziri shield.

And yes the curses help boost your damage a lot. I typically have 6 curses up on average so 6x my self-flagellation gem bonus (up to 20% increased damage).
Editado por útlima vez por Hamrfall en 4 abr. 2019 19:40:41
Hi guys, is the Watcher's Eye jewel:
Critical strikes penetrate 10% of enemy elemental while affected by Zealotry any good?
I currently have 40% pen (20 from the neck, 10% on weapon, 10% on boots enchant)
Editado por útlima vez por wildbodom en 5 abr. 2019 4:44:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional