[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hi,

How do I craft the 1 abyss socket helmet with -cold pen and life?
I know it's from resonator craft, but not sure how exactly
Should I drop pandemonious or taste of hate for 6l armor? Have enough for two of the three atm
Editado por útlima vez por Jesseeme en 30 mar. 2019 21:16:54

Well that was a big boost of damage. Each totem is doing 1.5M dps now (Assuming all proj hit and full frenzy charges)
Holy shit.

Now the next step is better jewels and getting to 100 for more health nodes. Thanks for the build and thank you to Vegeto for keeping it fresh. <3
Editado por útlima vez por Beverice en 30 mar. 2019 22:24:26
"
wildbodom escribió:
Hi,

How do I craft the 1 abyss socket helmet with -cold pen and life?
I know it's from resonator craft, but not sure how exactly

I used prismatic, pristine, hollow, and frigid.

"
Should I drop pandemonious or taste of hate for 6l armor? Have enough for two of the three atm

Check the dps difference in PoB. Go from there
I like using self found gear, got the lich fight in the mine dropped:

Sadly only 1 socket, but i dont have the balls to vaal it so i dont have curse on hit on gloves anymore.

But i still wanted to run a curse, so i equipped the neck i found from red elder earlier:

So i added Blasphemy support linked to Frostbite, reserves no mana, seems to work good. I know the "on kill" effect doesn't work.

Don't want to waste my Ex on Shaper neck, want the shield first :)
Editado por útlima vez por Z4kki en 31 mar. 2019 0:07:56
"
Beverice escribió:
The helmet was a nice hit. Took 2 tries, so not too bad. I didn't use a sanctified, I went with prismatic for more ele mods.

I just did some new PoB tinkering and found these links to be my highest damage output now.

Added Cold is better damage yes, but Faster Casting gives some potential QoL as you cast faster so it should hit mobs more often.

"
Beverice escribió:
Well that was a big boost of damage. Each totem is doing 1.5M dps now (Assuming all proj hit and full frenzy charges)
Holy shit.

Now the next step is better jewels and getting to 100 for more health nodes. Thanks for the build and thank you to Vegeto for keeping it fresh. <3

No worries :) my damage is nowhere near that I think, I'll probably have to see where yours is coming from. I know my jewels could be better.
also you can swap Hatred for Zealotry, I think it's a little better damage, and the conc ground is sometimes life% regen (and more dps).
"
Z4kki escribió:
I like using self found gear, got the lich fight in the mine dropped:

Sadly only 1 socket, but i dont have the balls to vaal it so i dont have curse on hit on gloves anymore.

Curse on hit is better than the gloves (unfortunately?) the gloves are only really good if you have the corrupt, then they're BiS.
Cool idea with the amulet, although I'd think wearing Marylene's would probably be about equal damage.
"
Jesseeme escribió:

Pandemonious gives a lot of defense, I'd keep it. But I'd get rid of Taste of Hate, don't think anyone is using it afaik.
Editado por útlima vez por vegeto079 en 31 mar. 2019 5:52:40
I went for more damage nodes on the tree, and a lot less life nodes. That's where most of my extra damage is coming from. And yeah preferably I'd use zealotry for the life regen, but I already got a hatred watchers eye, so oh well.
"
vegeto079 escribió:
"
Beverice escribió:

"
Jesseeme escribió:

Pandemonious gives a lot of defense, I'd keep it. But I'd get rid of Taste of Hate, don't think anyone is using it afaik.

Meant to say dying sun, i get them confused a lot for some reason lol
Main page says "5-6 totems" but I'm only seeing a max of 4. Where are you getting the other 2 totems down from?
"
EliVicious escribió:
Main page says "5-6 totems" but I'm only seeing a max of 4. Where are you getting the other 2 totems down from?

Hey
1 base
1 anc bond
1 soul mantle
2 multi totems gem
1 tukohama fortress

Guys what is the best utility CWDT setup in your opinion of these
light golem+faster casting+culling strike
OR
frost bomb+inc duration+inc AOE

my char just in case
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ruderatus/characters